• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff-DSA

If you first pick Nasus, you can't feel bad about it when I last pick Teemo.

lN65ZYf.png

I feel all dirty inside.

How do you deal with counter jungling as Sejuani? This Lee Sin picked up first blood on me while I was getting the river crab at low health (a risk I won't take again). After that, I couldn't go anywhere in my own jungle without running into the jerk. I was basically useless the whole game.

Ferga

How do you deal with counter jungling as Sejuani? This Lee Sin picked up first blood on me while I was getting the river crab at low health (a risk I won't take again). After that, I couldn't go anywhere in my own jungle without running into the jerk. I was basically useless the whole game.

sightstone, red trinket

Ferga

After a small break, I come back to jungle teemo, 3 afks in the first 5minutes of the game, dcing jungler and an ADC who refuses to group because he wants to pad stats for 40minutes.

Nice to be welcomed back to solo queue so perfectly.

bokn

Banned
Should I master Garen or voli?
Voli for sure. He has more character.
i got made fun of when i did that
Don't be so easy to be made fun of then.
Backswing is important but to me it feels less important than dota.

There aren't any orb effects in league and things like frost arrow (closest thing to orb in leave and I believe only move) don't let you cast like a spell and orb walk that way, it just toggles auto cast on and off.

There isn't really any orb walking in league.

Weekly champ rotation will let you try a lot of champs. At the later game when you (if you) play ranked runes will be kinda important (a bit) but don't worry about that.
Backswing cancelling is even more important in lol because everything's front swing is pretty short, giving you greater efficiency gains from back swing cancelling

Certain characters have enough spells that Backswing cancel is completely core to their game play E. G. Riven

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
gromp now does 10% of your bonus health in damage? Q mana cost reduced with ranks? cinderhulk in general? lots of good things for jungle sion this patch.

Ferga

I feel like sion needs a lot more gold than what junglers can farm to reach his unkillable status.

A killable sion is just a joke

Jeff-DSA

I'm on a pretty good streak, but my MMR still hasn't normalized. Won 5 out of my last 6 ranked, but I'm only drawing 11 LP for wins and the last loss was -24. I've probably won 15 of 20 overall. Dang, man. I need to get this MMR turned around or I'll never climb.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Think when the Yasuo bug has finally worn off on me I'll start playing either Kayle or Viktor. Hell, maybe even Zed.

I used to always be the guy who picks whatever the team needs, even in normals, but lately all I play is either in a premade group with friends who let me go mid every match or teambuilder. Doing damage is FUN.

Got a big 4 day from Fri to Mon so the goal is to finally play those last 3 placements and spam it out with whoever my next squeeze is gonna be.

Edwardo

Ghost, I don't know if my favorite part of our game last night was me dying to raptors on my first clear or getting 1 shot by Veigar's W from fog of war.

garath

QT was playing Zac and it looked pretty good
Nightblue is trolling like a little bitch because he didn't get jungle, but he's been spamming Sejuani.

Sejuani is going to be pick or ban. I look forward to playing her. I'd be happy if Zac actually came back to relevance. This might do it.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Watching SC2 and CS:GO since LoL is tomorrow. These are some damn good games.

Edwardo

I just want to take people on magical journeys.

It's gonna stink when ppl roam and fail, then wonder why they're 4+ levels behind everyone else.

V_Arnold

Is this the time when we pretend that someone trying out a new char will have no innate knowledge of the role itself? That supports forget to use sightstones, ADC's to shoot, mids to roam and fail, junglers to smite and plan routes, tops to engage pointlessly?

Is this that time again?
/opens wine

Because most supports are used to having kits that tell them to aggressively roam. They're also used to using skillshot Zhonyas. There totes won't be any Bard players cancelling friendly abilities by using their ults at the wrong time nor will any lanes get absolutely fucked because Bard players don't know when it's safe to leave just like in the champion spotlight, no siree

Now excuse me while I use my ADC mechanics on Kalista

Played a game last night where I was braum supporting a kalista and we had a 10/1 top leona on our team.

I dont think the enemy team can remember a time they WEREN'T CC'd

Ashhong

My Amumu run continues...8-1 so far. I'm even buying wards and counterjungling with him. I literally took the first 4 buffs of the enemy sejuani in one game thanks to timers and map vision. I'm almost out of silver!

Not sure if I want to risk my run by trying out cinderhulk in a ranked game...

Bacon

My Amumu run continues...8-1 so far. I'm even buying wards and counterjungling with him. I literally took the first 4 buffs of the enemy sejuani in one game thanks to timers and map vision. I'm almost out of silver!

Not sure if I want to risk my run by trying out cinderhulk in a ranked game...

Counter jungling is so underrated in low elo. You can really fuck the enemy team by taking buffs and camps from the opposing jungler. The laners will rarely come into the jungle to help out against a counter jungle, even if the kill is ridiculously free.

Tizoc

I'm starting to hate seeing Kalista, anyone who uses her seems to end up making Hurricane as their first item, while the enemy adc has Inf. Edge =_=

Bacon

I'm starting to hate seeing Kalista, anyone who uses her seems to end up making Hurricane as their first item, while the enemy adc has Inf. Edge =_=

Runaans synergizes ridiculously well with her kit. That's basically the only way you should be building her at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom