• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

Runaans synergizes ridiculously well with her kit. That's basically the only way you should be building her at this point.

If you want attack speed, go for BoRK, that works well for one of her abilities doesn't it?
BoRK+Atk Speed boots+Statik/PD and you have enough attack speed along with a nice crit chance, Hurricane shouldn't be her first item IMO.

Hurricane is super cheap attack speed that massively synergizes with her E plus the lifesteal and AD on BT, making her a scary duelist even when against crit, and also making it pretty much impossible to get near her while your gap closers are on cooldown - and impossible period if you don't have any.

I believe you're supposed to just rack up spear stacks with Hurricane and then use E to execute? Plus more attacks equal more jumps.

Had a trolling Anivia in a Dominion bot game (maxed wall and kept using it to interrupt our captures and trap us) so I bound myself to her (as Kalista) and used R whenever I was in trouble.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
It's weird. Sometimes it'll say very long on a regular day, but the queue pops in less than a minute anyways.

Less than a minute is a very long wait for support :p.

Don't those things make you feel like a super raid boss?

oh yeah, he felt amazing to play. The buff and the Cinderhulk addition make him crazy strong.

speaking of cinderhulk and crazy strong...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sejuani man.

TzzKJZ7.png

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
GmICrp1.jpg

bard's ult is godlike with someone like orianna and pretty good without her. it makes the effective range of your gankers so huge that you can't even risk being visible around them because a bard might just ult you from FoW and you blow flash or die.

he's hella squishy though, or atleast with the items i built. i wanted to squeeze in armour but mobility was paying off so well...

Ragnaroz

Been trying to get to Plat in EUW, but the Gold elo hell is real. xD

I've also been trying to get an Arclight Vel'Koz code, but everytime someone posts one, it goes in like a milisecond. Anyone got one for EUW ?

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Not ranked doesn't count.

you have to have 1 game in your matchhistory with a new champ or else you're reported, now i can ranked in piece.

also my ranked mmr is lower than my teambuilder one on selfish genie.

also i now get to play a genie!

Jeff-DSA

I just want a Bard support to ult a team while I'm playing mid Zyra so I can throw my ult down with seeds and a Q so when they come out of the first ult they all just get chained into my ult. His ult plus Zyra's ult when she has her Liandry's and Rylai's done is nasty.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
QT trying to get Bard for maximum trolling carrying. This should be good.

Leezard

Bard is fun. I imagine he would get outsustained in lane if against Sona/Nami, but his playmaking ability is ridiculous. Thresh all over again.

At least he does lack damage/cc if you position to dodge his stun.

Bacon

No way Bard won't be pick or ban in LCS. That utility is crazy. Though he seems not great against an all-in comp.

Can't wait to see the #bigplays in the #LCS with Bard. There is so much to his kit that he can't be ignored.

Also I bet the thresh argument starts being used with him - "even if he did no damage he would still be OP"

jerd

I haven't played in over a month. I keep logging in to play then realizing how pleasant my gaming life has been lately. Maybe next patch.

Is Bard super OP? He sounds pretty good

Bacon

I haven't played in over a month. I keep logging in to play then realizing how pleasant my gaming life has been lately. Maybe next patch.

Is Bard super OP? He sounds pretty good

It's only the first day he's been out but yeah he seems pretty awesome. Lots of tools at his disposal and ridiculous mobility.

Tizoc

aaaaaaaaaand QTPie is getting wasted lol.

EDIT: My Bard rune page is Movement Speed Quints, Armor Reds, M. Resist Blues and Yellow HPs.

Blizzard

Banned
Since when do Twitch's ads (from NBC) show full frontal censored nudity? That was bizarre and just played twice in a row.

And yes qtpie lost badly using Bard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom