• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenai

So I kinda like Bard? Didn't think I would since I saw that ult and knew I would f it up good (like Gragas ult). But yea, his kit is good without feeling broken (in a good or bad way) to me, but I kinda have no idea what to build on him besides mobility boots and sightstone.

I tried the Coin line and that was fine for the active but the passive was definitely diminished in usefulness with all the roaming. Can't think of anything better though.

Tizoc

QTPie is having so much fun with Bard.
I bet if he could, he'd just play a game where he just walks around the SR as Bard, creating portals and just roaming around.

His comment about Bard's Q being slow is rather interesting.

zkylon

zkylewd
Wait, broken as in even better? I need to read the patch notes, whats changing?
the easier jungle and the tank item now being a sunfire cape with good tank stats are an indirect buff to him, and amumu was pretty alright as it was

also all the top junglers are being nerfed like j4 and nidalee and vi

broken is prolly too much, but he'll be stronger than before

That's the one lol. Good ole boken and zkylon. Too bad boken got banned. This bokn guy seems ok though.
new members for the alliance

Negaduck

I can't offer you a skin, but I can offer you something better! Advice!

Vel'Koz is a shit support, and he's a below average midlaner!

Feel better?

Shuma gorath can never be stopped.

Oh I know it's a sillytime support. He's fun to play when I kinda don't care as much.

Usually go thresh or like Janna if I want to support for SRS.

I still want the skin lol.

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
Finished my placements, Gold IV. Expected Silver 3 like the past two seasons.

Now I don't have to play ranked again until next season ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ

I even got RoySFNR a penta so he owes me a skin!

RoySFNR

And what a way to end the placements :^)

ToDzBID.png

Newt

I even got RoySFNR a penta so he owes me a skin!
Why ignore the best game mode though? (Other than ascension).

I'm thinking of trying out Amumu jungle. I think jungle and mid are where I can really learn to improve. I normally play Yasuo middle if I have to, but after getting destroyed by a mid Blitzcrank, I kinda think I have to find other champs to play. Anyway, I used to play Warwick and Master Yi jungle, but recently I picked up Fizz. I'm wondering if I should stick with Fizz or try out Amumu.

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
Why ignore the best game mode though? (Other than ascension).

I almost always have more than 2 people to play with but less than 5. Plus, a couple of them don't like the stressful nature of dropping down divisions.

I'm just in for the shitty seasonal skin myself.

Ferga

Oh wow. I just realised cinderhulk gives 25% bonus hp.

New sej jungle meta.

I'm going to try and play nautilus jungle today.

If naut still can't jungle, people are going to have to start banning sej I think.

Nekofrog

Banned
Oh wow. I just realised cinderhulk gives 25% bonus hp.

New sej jungle meta.

I'm going to try and play nautilus jungle today.

If naut still can't jungle, people are going to have to start banning sej I think.

even the last patch, sej was really good. this patch, she's probably pick or ban.

wish i had poro rider :(

Ferga

Just trashed on a vayne top as Sion and she wouldn't stop bitching about everything in all chat.

Pretty funny.

The whole post game lobby is just 9 people copy pasting: "why didn't you ward?"

while the vayne loses her mind

She kept staying in lane at 100hp while getting chunked by my Es. Only reasonable to ask for ganks.

V_Arnold

I do not understand Sion players who focus on E. I always just go in with bubble toggled, Q, and use E only as an initiater/finisher.

Do you guys build tank+ap too? Never tried that one. (But, to be honest, I jungle sion, not top.)

V_Arnold

because e is instant and doesn't require a 20 year wind up time.

Ah, hyperboles again. Q does decent damage after 3-4 years, so.... :p
Also, it forces people to move out of the way, especially when you are not alone. Whether that is a flash or... a flash, or moving backwards (towards your opponents). And sometimes, they feel like they HAVE to engage into me.

Or feel like facechecking that bush, into my Q. That is just the best feeling ever :D

bokn

Banned
Imagine a bard anivia lane

And you max e on sion because the poke is disgusting... And it's instant. Ez wave clear

I do not understand Sion players who focus on E. I always just go in with bubble toggled, Q, and use E only as an initiater/finisher.

Do you guys build tank+ap too? Never tried that one. (But, to be honest, I jungle sion, not top.)
Nearly impossible to dodge, low CD instant long range poke that used to cost virtually no mana while also slowing and making Sion hard to itemize against versus a slow, telegraphed attack that will often miss or get interrupted.

Also bounced E does more damage than a fully charged Q before you get any damage items. Maxing E also increases the slow, which makes landing the Q easier, and lower CD means better sticking power in longer fights. E is the reason lane Sion is a thing.

Ferga

Ah, hyperboles again. Q does decent damage after 3-4 years, so.... :p
Also, it forces people to move out of the way, especially when you are not alone. Whether that is a flash or... a flash, or moving backwards (towards your opponents). And sometimes, they feel like they HAVE to engage into me.

Or feel like facechecking that bush, into my Q. That is just the best feeling ever :D

Ok so they dodged your Q, broke your shield while you were charging Q and now you completely lose the trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom