• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

bidguy

Banned
havent played since i got into gold but i went 3-1 today and im sitting at 75lp getting like 25 per win

i really hope those gains stay like this

TomShoe

Banned
tumblr_m4hqdiNwjz1r4sak0o1_400.gif

Fuck Tryndamere and anyone who plays him.

Ferga

Me and this sion are having a logical discussion on what went wrong in a lost, snowballed game.

Meanwhile, a thresh who went 1/10 is losing his mind because I afked for a minute to go to the toilet.

My presence for that minute was totally going to make a comeback from a 15k gold deficit 20minutes into the game apparently.

I'm really disappointed that 5.5 broke Windows 10 compatibility.

In a perfect world, my Windows 8 installation on my HDD would still work, but I'll just wait for the compatibility issue to be fixed.

That feeling when the match doesn't count as a leave though:

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
I'm really disappointed that 5.5 broke Windows 10 compatibility.

In a perfect world, my Windows 8 installation on my HDD would still work, but I'll just wait for the compatibility issue to be fixed.

That feeling when the match doesn't count as a leave though:

#bronzelife

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Me and this sion are having a logical discussion on what went wrong in a lost, snowballed game.

Meanwhile, a thresh who went 1/10 is losing his mind because I afked for a minute to go to the toilet.

My presence for that minute was totally going to make a comeback from a 15k gold deficit 20minutes into the game apparently.

Clearly, he wouldn't have fed so many kills if you had only ganked his lane 2 minutes in.

Reported.

Edwardo

IEM Katowice - March 12th-15th

Participants
  • Team WE (Intel Extreme Masters Shenzhen)
  • Cloud 9 (Intel Extreme Masters San Jose)
  • Gambit Gaming (Intel Extreme Masters Cologne)
  • yoe Flash Wolves (Intel Extreme Masters Taipei)
  • GE Tigers (first place LCK team)
  • CJ Entus (second place LCK team)
  • SK Gaming (first place EU LCS)
  • TSM (first place NA LCS)

Rules
  • Double Elimination Groupstage - Top 2 advance to Semifinals
  • Single elimination "K.O." bracket
  • Semifinals are being played Best of 3
  • Finals Best of 5

t1426248000z1.png

Day 1
pLGCVv1.png

GDISkxD.png

dPV4TFy.png

qo3xkok.png

Please use the LCS Thread for further discussion. Let's keep this thread spoiler free.

Newt

I dunno, I feel like if you're actually playing poorly it's fine if you get negative treatment by your teammates.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
I mean, I'm not toxic ingame. That negatively impacts people and puts them on tilt.

I'm toxic in post game. I guess the point is to make the person feel bad?

that's so incredibly petty that it's amusing to think of you going out of your way to vilify a loss.
i mean, if they're willing to stick around and give someone else shit-talking them the time-of-day then maybe their beta ass needs it.

Newt

that's so incredibly petty that it's amusing to think of you going out of your way to vilify a loss.
i mean, if they're willing to stick around and give someone else shit-talking them the time-of-day then maybe their beta ass needs it.
Oh, I don't really do it much on losses. Most of the time I do it on wins.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Oh, I don't really do it much on losses. Most of the time I do it on wins.
well that's a bit on the weird side but whatever brings the lulz m8.

maybe I'm just the oddball here but usually I leave right away. I guess I've been skipping out on some hidden fun this whole time

Sofo

So been doing my placements so far and yesterday I won a match that I would have surrendered in a heartbeat. Currently 2-1. (The 1 was really not salvageable at all lol ._.)

Wo6Smaa.png

http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/2010410829/206655443?tab=overview

I pick Annie and last pick ADC picks Vayne (but wait, there's more!). Anyway, he afks for like the first wave and half of the second (so they ding 2 and I ding 2 as well, as I was alone in lane). At this point this Vayne is doing the typical Silver Vayne tumbles (forward versus a Lucian and a Thresh). Also the Thresh was pretty good with hooks (or else I was also having a bad day).

Anyway, fast forwarding our Xerath is pretty strong so I just try to peel for him as Annie. Also I forgot to build Luden's Echo on her because I totally forgot about it!

Nasus top was like 0/5/0 by minute 20 but he kept ricing on the minions and farming his Q but Lee Sin was helpful (even though he was very ragey/tilty the entire time). I wasn't really that strong and I don't feel I was playing very well, but I stuck to the basics of supporting. So yeah, ward coverage helped a lot, and just worked around Xerath and Lee Sin. In the end we got 4 dragons and 1 baron (they got none) and Nasus applied pressure when he could (though he still had to be pinged when people were missing -otw to get him-). In the end only Wukong was the dangerous target (and Vi always seemed to save her R on Xerath, which was clever of her I guess).

Also I think I will stop going to Blem's school of Annie, I don't like the buildpath of Rylai's as a support, it just feels long and delays it to no end (unless I take farm or we are really ahead I guess).

So yeah, was nice. Also one highlight of the match was that we almost aced them and Ryze was escaping towards our Nexus (this was round river). He hid at the bush behind Baron (behind Red) and I assumed he was backing there (didn't have a ward there). Dropped Tibbers on his ass and we got the ACE! Was nice. This was around minute 30 when we took the inhibitor.

I've just realized it's better to say nothing in solo Q, like not even encouragement words are worth. I just ping and so on and if anyone complains just say sorry or whatever (like Lee going 1v4 this match, I was near and he complained about me not being near for W... yeah, I'll sure get close to Wukong, Vi, Thresh and Lucian for you buddy).

Pd. people that use Annie support, what is your common buildpath? I am scared of building too glasscannon.
Ppd. How is Bard? He looks fun and all but maybe more oriented for LCS, 5's stuff than Solo Q? I will have enough when they bring it to 6300 to buy it, so I might cave in. I just love its design and the chime sounds.

TL;DR: Survived supporting a Vayne.

Mr Nash

square pies = communism
Fiddled around with Bard tonight, and he's pretty fun. Still figuring out how I'll go about masteries, runes, etc., so using a generic support setup for now. I found it funny that a lot of folks on the enemy team simply assume I'm going to jump through a magical journey portal when I'm running from a pack. I popped one a few times, and just ran past it, while the other team all teleported through it. =p

Edwardo

how many times have you screwed over a teamfight with the ult

I actually didn't do too bad with it. There was one fight where mumu Q'd in right when I ulted so it threw him off, but I guess it really just helped him get in the middle of the fight. Had a couple saves from Zed ults with it too. I'm sure as I go i'll have plenty more chances to ruin people's nights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom