• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

Will grab Skarner+Rumble+Graves if I have enough IP, thanks guys.

tumblr_m4hqdiNwjz1r4sak0o1_400.gif

Fuck Tryndamere and anyone who plays him.

He relies on auto attacks, bait his abilities, keep your distance and you waste his ass. Try to kill him during early levels.

V_Arnold

what elo are you at where people can't dodge something as telegraphed as a sion q.

How weird is it that I never stated this as an 1v1, because with Sion, I wont just pick a duel with those abilities. Apparently the lane I am ganking on wont have players so the ganked will have to watch out for two players, which is kinda the point of space controlling abilities like Q. It works in forever-silver.

Skux

Holy shit lol... 5.5k hp

And I love the new Naut. I still max W for the shield sustain but find even the slightly shorter CD on level 1 E is really helpful in the jungle. With Cinderhulk and a bit of AP he can even waveclear.

eNT4wtZ.png

zkylon

zkylewd
sakimichan's dj sona. it's a bit nsfw-ish, so didnt want to quote it

i kinda wish these artists stopped doing nsfw art, or at least made the non-nsfw versions be good enough by themselves, not feel like "censored" versions

annoying

Got Bard in ARAM. He was actually really decent. Had a line of health packs at our turret. I even picked up first blood on Blitzcrank when my Q passed through Lux and hit him on the way out LOL.

Edwardo

Logged into my lvl 5 account for the first time in a while and got Steel Legion Garen for being a good lil boy.

Quote for Arclight Vel'Koz code

Should work everywhere, but NA and EUW.

Jeff-DSA

I went to go play last night and spectated a few ranked matches first. Bard was in all of them and his team lost them all. I decided to wait.

Instead I did my taxes and watched Newt and Rex play. They ran into a few bum deal teams and it was brutal. Sorry fellas, but there was hardly anything you guys could do in those.

zkylon

zkylewd
Evelynn
Dark Frenzy [W] - Now also gets its cooldown reduced by 1 second every time her spells hit an enemy champion. No longer grants movement speed when champions are hit by her spells.

Irelia
Equilibrium Strike [E] - Damage reduced to 80/120/160/200/240 (down from 80/130/180/230/280)

Ziggs
Bouncindg Bomb (Q) mana cost lowered to 50/55/60/65/70 from 50/60/70/80/90
ziggs might be back with this change i think

irelia nerf is kinda big since lots of ppl were maxing e right?

i have no idea what eve buff means

no lux texture rebalance the dream of new model still lives

Not really NSFW but yeah pretty cool

i dunno, i wanted to be cautious cos it's a censored version of a nude picture

Blizzard

Banned
Wasn't Q used to stick to enemies with Evelynn? That sounds like it will make it harder to do that.

*edit* Lux buff idea, give her movespeed on Q like Ahri.

Nekofrog

Banned
Irelia nerf is pretty irrelevant. They weren't maxing it for damage, they were maxing it for the stun. Late game, it's barely even a damage spell.

Ziggs buff isn't what he needs. He needs his Q hitbox reverted.

garath

Eve needs a lot of help. It'd go a long way if they made her ult actually do real damage again and/or make her E do magic damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom