• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
daily ahri!

eK0CGbmIrecsfsyu

i love canking!

zkylon

zkylewd
I just absolutely murdered an Ahri in my last game, zky. I'm not sorry, either. She's pretty awful against Annie.
that's fine, only champion i feel sad when i see dying is lux

ahri dying is kinda hot

also yea ahri vs annie is pretty annoying since no matter how hard i try i can never really spirit rush dodge the tibbers

RIP anatomy
i mean it's no worse than what rito does to these poor girls

Blizzard

Banned
ggwp enemy bard is riot employee
Too bad you played that game and not the one before. They apparently did poorly with Bard and lost the game before. That may be the first time I've noticed a Bard win a game. Bard invincibility + Lissandra invincibility + maybe hourglass + Zac revive + Zac guardian's angel was kind of a lot of stuff on the enemy team.

Too bad you played that game and not the one before. They apparently did poorly with Bard and lost the game before. That may be the first time I've noticed a Bard win a game. Bard invincibility + Lissandra invincibility + maybe hourglass + Zac revive + Zac guardian's angel was kind of a lot of stuff on the enemy team.

Yep.

They had the perfect team for team fights once they had properly built. On the other hand, I felt like we could have possibly won it if we had avoided that fight at baron and instead let them have it.

zkylon

zkylewd

i've won a few games with my friend playing bard

he's weird to play around, maybe it's cos my friend is kinda passive but it was hard to notice what he did. and i had like a million enemy bards roam midlane and heal the enemy mid laner which was really annoying, tho they never really managed to pull off a good gank on me cos like he's pretty crap at ganking mid since no walls

i feel like he might be super strong in competitive cos he can allow teams to move between lanes really quick so like pros could maybe push mid then quickly go top through one of the crazy long walls and group with a splitpusher or something like that

zkylon

zkylewd
i wish they updated lebonk's skill icons, they look so bad

Mirror_Image.png
Sigil_of_Malice.png
Mimic.png

she should get better spell vfxs too!

also why is leblanc friends with elise?

isn't elise from shadow isles church or something like that?

edit: i dunno why the leblanc icons are giant lol, they were small in the wiki

Tizoc

Baron can be so OP lol, we took baron while enemy team was at drake, after yasu and me back to base, they attack the remaining 3 at the baron river, we catch up to them and force them to retreat to their 2nd mid turret, with the baron buff we got a few kills, took down the turret and then just rush their nexus.

Negaduck

Elise came to the shadow isles to find the cave containing the spider god (vilemaw) and came to the shadow isles in search of it along with her disciples.

Seems like she gets down with Vlad and leblanc as they are also shadow isles homies.

zkylon

zkylewd
Elise came to the shadow isles to find the cave containing the spider god (vilemaw) and came to the shadow isles in search of it along with her disciples.

Seems like she gets down with Vlad and leblanc as they are also shadow isles homies.

what are vlad's and lebonk's connections to the shadow isles?

i wasn't around for the joj

Achtius

nothing. unless they changed the lore

I wonder if they would make a reverse diana and leona skin.

Sun Diana and Lunar Leona.

zkylon

zkylewd
nothing. unless they changed the lore

I wonder if they would make a reverse diana and leona skin.

Sun Diana and Lunar Leona.

rito already said they don't want to do that cos it'd be confusing to have a champion look like another champion

it'd be a cool concept tho, if they find the way to do it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom