• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nekofrog

Banned
it reminds me of back when they reworked sivir and she was broken, gave her her nerfs and she was where she needed to be, but then the mundo/shy megatank toplane came into viability and suddenly sivir did no damage.

except now if you're even a 5 item tank jungle 6 item adcs wont even do damage to you, no matter who it is. to die, you have to have at least 3 people aggro on you now for a good solid 10 seconds

Nekofrog

Banned
i never thought i'd say it in a million years, but it's just too easy for the top tier tank jungles to clear and there's too much gold in the jungle for them.

THAT BEING SAID

i would have no problem if it stayed this way

zkylon

zkylewd
meanwhile nami takes the costume thing too far into troll land and ends up sitting alone in a corner

and udyr looks like that creepy guy that no one knows who invited him

it reminds me of back when they reworked sivir and she was broken, gave her her nerfs and she was where she needed to be, but then the mundo/shy megatank toplane came into viability and suddenly sivir did no damage.

except now if you're even a 5 item tank jungle 6 item adcs wont even do damage to you, no matter who it is. to die, you have to have at least 3 people aggro on you now for a good solid 10 seconds
jungler box

meanwhile nami takes the costume thing too far into troll land and ends up sitting alone in a corner

and udyr looks like that creepy guy that no one knows who invited him
The best part of the splash is that Riot has finally learned they can hide some fucking layers and make individual loading screen art that doesnt have elbows of other fucking characters cutting in

Bacon

Well, they can start the nerfs with Sejuani. I haven't won a single game against her in the last two patches.

and people still ain't banning her

s8AewGr.png

Nekofrog

Banned
Well, they can start the nerfs with Sejuani. I haven't won a single game against her in the last two patches.

Out of 10 games of Sej, I've only lost 2 (and still had respectable stats in those). Against Sejuani, I've only won once out of about 6-7 games.

I'm at the point where I dodge if the enemy gets it.

Nekofrog

Banned
Nearly 58% winrate for Sej today so far with a 25% ban rate.

Next closest winrate is Amumu at 55% wr with 0.3% ban rate

Highest banrate is Nidalee at almost 60%, but a winrate of of 48%

o wow TIL Irelia has the 2nd highest banrate

edit: i never expected someone like zky to slut shame

garath

Nearly 58% winrate for Sej today so far with a 25% ban rate.

Next closest winrate is Amumu at 55% wr with 0.3% ban rate

Highest banrate is Nidalee at almost 60%, but a winrate of of 48%

o wow TIL Irelia has the 2nd highest banrate

edit: i never expected someone like zky to slut shame

I have no idea how Nidalee still draws so many bans, especially over someone like Sejuani.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom