• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferga

Well. I just lost a game purely because I had Bard on my team.

The guy constantly cancelled my team's liss and leblanc's combos with his ult.

He fed then started helping the enemy come back. What the fuck is this champ?

Tizoc

Bard should only ever be picked up by a team that has direct and immediate communication; you need to plan with your team when you can use your zyonia ult and when not to.

bokn

Banned
Well. I just lost a game purely because I had Bard on my team.

The guy constantly cancelled my team's liss and leblanc's combos with his ult.

He fed then started helping the enemy come back. What the fuck is this champ?

dota called and wanted their hero back

Bard should only ever be picked up by a team that has direct and immediate communication; you need to plan with your team when you can use your zyonia ult and when not to.

should riot limit bard to premades only?

Ferga

I just got killed by a support nid at my blue.... then got killed by the mid annie when I ran back to blue...

Then wukong took my red...

Then I died immediately at top for trying to counter gank. (My top laner got a double so its k i guess....)

Still won but god damn....

I don't think I've ever been that fucked

Tizoc

should riot limit bard to premades only?

...but then you risk not seeing the enemy bard do dumb shit and indirectly letting your team win the match =3

I just got killed by a support nid at my blue.... then got killed by the mid annie when I ran back to blue...

Then wukong took my red...

Then I died immediately at top for trying to counter gank. (My top laner got a double so its k i guess....)

Still won but god damn....

I don't think I've ever been that fucked

Use wards!

Tizoc

I'm really against buying wards when I only have machete and 1 cs from killing gromp

Take a yellow ward and then place it somewhere close you suspect they might try and flank you from after getting the gromp or whatevs.

Advice like this..you mustnt have jungled much in S5, did ya? :D

Lately I've been taking yellow ward over Red trinket, I think some GAFfers here also do the same, if not switch to Yellow after reaching Lvl. 9.

Mind you I always take a ward with me after a back to base after I finish going through the jungle.

V_Arnold

Well, I never even heard of junglers doing sweeping lens first, so that is why I wondered.
Of course, first yellow ward should be used to help you out while you clear red/any camp where you suspect something is off.

Ferga

Well, I never even heard of junglers doing sweeping lens first, so that is why I wondered.
Of course, first yellow ward should be used to help you out while you clear red/any camp where you suspect something is off.

Reason why I knew my red was being taken was because I put my trinket in the top jungle.

Volibear

n9n1nnk.png

V O L I B E A R

Jeff-DSA

I need to get better about not following teammates who are making dumb plays into death. I went 1-2 last night and I think both losses (well, aside from the game with the elo booster) probably could have been salvaged if I had stayed alive more. It's such a reflex reaction to go drop your full rotation of spells when you see a teammate dive in though. I need to stop.

zkylon

zkylewd
i dunno at which point i learned to play a bit safer mid-lategame but i'm dying a lot less. i think it may be all dem mejais i've been buying lol

now i need to learn not to give first blood every fucking game to ganks

So my first Leblanc game against real ppl and of course it's a mirror match. Needless to say, I fed her. :p
mirror matches suck because often there's very little you can do to come back if you're behind, specially on someone like lebonk that has so very little counterplay

she takes a while getting used to, i still misswap every now and then cos i'm like "did i w or ult w first?"

a bit of a suggestion: start flask + 3 pots every game. believe me it's 100% better than dorans

Ocho

Went mid Morgana. First item Mikael (wanted Athenes, not even sure if that's worth). Worked pretty great against TF, Nasus, Thresh team. New meta.

zkylon

zkylewd
the best thing about 5.5 is that wolves give me more gold when i steal them from our jungler <3

wraiths are also easier to kill

5.5 was like a godsend for midlaners <3

mirror matches suck because often there's very little you can do to come back if you're behind, specially on someone like lebonk that has so very little counterplay

she takes a while getting used to, i still misswap every now and then cos i'm like "did i w or ult w first?"

a bit of a suggestion: start flask + 3 pots every game. believe me it's 100% better than dorans

yea, once she got that first kill there was no coming back. It was confusing as hell cause we were both doing W at the same time and switching positions and then switching back and I'm just like "wat?".

More people need to play the freelo that is jungle Cait.

+ AOE CC of Jarvan and Sejuani
+ Single target CC of Vi
+ HP scaling like Sion
+ Ult that has hella range

Only downside is that her clears suck.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta

+ Single target CC of Vi
+ HP scaling like Sion

Wouldn't being squishy and lack of mobility be a negative?

Newt

+ Single target CC of Vi
+ HP scaling like Sion

This is worse than AD TF.

Nekofrog

Banned
Volibear

n9n1nnk.png

V O L I B E A R

I had a Volibear game last night. First time I've played him in over a year. It wasn't going well for our team (Fiddle support missed every ult lol), Fuzzery had a bad time as Kennen vs a Fiora who got first blood on an invade on me, then both of us died when I tried to gank top.

Our mid Zed was 0/3 by 10 minutes and brought nothing to the table.

Didn't matter. Farmed into an unkillable tank and our late game Kennen/Fiddle AOE + Voli Flash Q initiate onto their carries was just too much for them.

It's ridiculous that I can build up my W proc, hit it onto a full HP ADC and bring them down to 1/4 HP. Broked.

I had a Volibear game last night. First time I've played him in over a year. It wasn't going well for our team (Fiddle support missed every ult lol), Fuzzery had a bad time as Kennen vs a Fiora who got first blood on an invade on me, then both of us died when I tried to gank top.

Our mid Zed was 0/3 by 10 minutes and brought nothing to the table.

Didn't matter. Farmed into an unkillable tank and our late game Kennen/Fiddle AOE + Voli Flash Q initiate onto their carries was just too much for them.

It's ridiculous that I can build up my W proc, hit it onto a full HP ADC and bring them down to 1/4 HP. Broked.

yup. the W scales off his bonus HP so the extra 25% bonus HP from Cinderhulk is bonkers.

Even early game. He's so good in 1 v 1s too. I've had multiple Lee Sins try to invade me and get fucking murdered.

Build Righteous Glory for extra fun invades.

zkylon

zkylewd
what i get from this is that they had a costume party and soraka is that slutty girl that goes as sexy nurse or whatever

Nekofrog

Banned
I wonder how long the new tank jungle item is going to go before it gets nerfed. I wanted tank jungles to come back, but it's starting to make them disproportionately strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom