• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newt

Mmmm tanks. Tasty.
f0fe7e736ceced83c4ee30496a7904cc.png

Wildesy

I swear, if you feed badly enough, Riot should relegate you to normals for 5 games or something.

This Diana should be banned from ranked forever.

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1766007412/210181856?tab=overview

Banned from ranked forever for going 3/12 in one game? ....ok

Takes some practice, but if you can master her early game I think she's actually quite decent.

Yeah she's nowhere near as bad as she is made out to be at the moment, it's just hard to make a case for her over the alternatives in my opinion.

Jeff-DSA

Win or lose, I'm taking a self-imposed ban for at least a few days after this next one. I'm far too bugged about someone dying while typing a pot joke to be playing this game right now.

Nekofrog

Banned
the worst possible time for my op.gg recorder to stop working

picture this:

panda as tristana running away down midlane from 2 enemy champions, he turns to make his last stand.... .... and ults the entire minion wave away instead of the champions

i almost died

zkylon

zkylewd
was reading a bit about that "rich gang" team. what in the actual fuck

crazy that they were kind of reddit darlings not a few weeks ago

the worst possible time for my op.gg recorder to stop working

picture this:

panda as tristana running away down midlane from 2 enemy champions, he turns to make his last stand.... .... and ults the entire minion wave away instead of the champions

i almost died

i'm having really good luck with lsi

they're apparently commited to make replays of all patches work, and so far it's been better than new baron replays or opggrecorder

apparently you can replay games from older patches but it seems to download the whole patch again which takes forever, so it's still not the magical solution i had hoped for. also sadly the interface is really bad

but it works so that's nice

Tizoc

You're trading at bad times? eg. Taking too much minion aggro, trading while your abilities are down and his/her are up?
I was xin and had my 3 abilities up but even if i got him while close to my minions he would still knock a good chunk of my health off.

I was xin and had my 3 abilities up but even if i got him while close to my minions he would still knock a good chunk of my health off.
Probably chose a poor time to trade. Doesn't help that Xin isn't particularly good either, much less against a champion who can increase his armor and lower your attack speed.

That said, it isn't difficult to find someone who can bully Malphite in lane since he himself is a noodle too.

Tizoc

Probably chose a poor time to trade. Doesn't help that Xin isn't particularly good either, much less against a champion who can increase his armor and lower your attack speed.

That said, it isn't difficult to find someone who can bully Malphite in lane since he himself is a noodle too.

I see thanks.

Bad jokes aside we're not looking to change the core of Ashe. Same slow on auto attacks, same global stun ult, same long attack range etc. Changes are focused primarily on making her passive and Q a bit more engaging, consistently relevant. In terms of scale think roughly along the lines of the recent Zilean changes or the Viktor changes from a few months back.
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay new passive

bokn

Banned
Oh my god ashe is getting a gameplay level change?!!?!? :O

next we'll get replays

Also, udyr on OGN rite now, dat SKT tom. Gotta watch out for the SKT bob tho

phinious

Ashe is my favorite adc to play. If the opposing team plays Leona or blitz, it forces you to pick someone else though. I would love it if they gave her a skill set similar Artemis from Smite.

phinious

In my promos for gold again. It seems like matches are so easy up to this point. When I get into the promos it is obvious that the opposing team is way more skilled than my team (myself included). Is this normal?

Mabufu

Banned
In my promos for gold again. It seems like matches are so easy up to this point. When I get into the promos it is obvious that the opposing team is way more skilled than my team (myself included). Is this normal?

Is also normal that if you didnt find any afk/troll on your way climbing up the division, you will find everyone of them on promos. Fact.

garath

Woo. Xin is pretty fun now. Warrior enchant and skirmishers jungle item ensures he's still semi relevant damagewise late game even building tank. Had a lot of fun in my latest game with him even though my team fed like bandits and I got super hosed early by an invading shaco.

Jeff-DSA

Is also normal that if you didnt find any afk/troll on your way climbing up the division, you will find everyone of them on promos. Fact.

Yep. Or most times it happens when you have 90 or more LP too. I had the rare triple disconnect last night. That was sure awesome. Three disconnects on my team, one right after the other, that lasted just long enough to ruin the game. I was up 6-0 in lane as Jinx and it all fell apart and I ended up 7-3 and a big fat L.

Mabufu

Banned
Yep. Or most times it happens when you have 90 or more LP too. I had the rare triple disconnect last night. That was sure awesome. Three disconnects on my team, one right after the other, that lasted just long enough to ruin the game. I was up 6-0 in lane as Jinx and it all fell apart and I ended up 7-3 and a big fat L.

Not even funny to hear : (

zkylon

zkylewd
I'd love to play more LoL, but the Pillars of Eternity review version demands all my attention, understandably :p

so jelly

I will never understand how pros manage to squeeze so much damage out of Ori.
it's not so weird, you just gotta know how to farm to get the items at the right time. pros are good at powerfarming with ori, they just keep doing wraiths, wolves, they back correctly, and they know how to last hit.

with athenes+deathcap you can chunk adc to half health, the key is getting it quick enough

Tizoc

QT is playing Ori and the Blind Forest.

I'm dying. Fucking hilarious.
I plan on buying that game next month =3

Won a nice game as Top Naut, I let my jungler help me get first blood early on-
http://matchhistory.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUN1/1123816215/205390904
From there our lanes all steamrolled, Kata disconnects during mid game due to Yasu being fed, us giving Seju a Quadra as we tower dived blindly for a quick kill.
Fun game, good players, but sadly the client crashed and I couldn't honor them =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom