• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

cHinzo

Cinderhulk is definitely gonna get toned down a bit. Love the item itself though. Really prefer the tanks over the boring assassins or bruisers in the jungle.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Homer-yells-nerd.gif

Nekofrog

Banned
Would a tank item with tenacity be too OP? I can really feel the removal of the tenacity on the jungle item, and having to go merc treads for the extra tenacity against an all AD comp is a little annoying.

Everytime I chose ADC role mades me remember how awful are the supports out therem, always buying full AP and free roam in all lanes except Bot because gold.

Would a tank item with tenacity be too OP? I can really feel the removal of the tenacity on the jungle item, and having to go merc treads for the extra tenacity against an all AD comp is a little annoying.

SotAG -> Bulwark -> Tabi on every jungler. Never forget.

Amzin

There's the tenacity elixer don't forget.

If you're against an AD comp odds are you don't really need tenacity?

Also, any tank item with tenacity that is good will just turn into a bruiser item with tenacity instead. Now our lovely top laners get to have tenacity AND Tabi weeeeeee what could go wrong

Nekofrog

Banned
If you're against an AD comp odds are you don't really need tenacity?

Also, any tank item with tenacity that is good will just turn into a bruiser item with tenacity instead. Now our lovely top laners get to have tenacity AND Tabi weeeeeee what could go wrong

irelia

(she is more countered by HP than armor but still)

edit: and stuff like jinx traps

Tizoc

How come when I'm malph top against a squishy champ i can't risk being in their range as they have enough tools to kill me as early as lvl. 3 but when someone else uses malph they can stomp me?

sleepykyo

How come when I'm malph top against a squishy champ i can't risk being in their range as they have enough tools to kill me as early as lvl. 3 but when someone else uses malph they can stomp me?

You're trading at bad times? eg. Taking too much minion aggro, trading while your abilities are down and his/her are up?

Ferga

Learn to play with the passive and know what to buy as your first item.

Oh god. Gosu just made a team of challenger players in blind pick queue after ranked went down. R.I.P enemy team.

Supports (and teammates) who don't ward.

Pinging where an enemy team is and watching every one of my teammates walk single-file into a 1v5 fight.

Being the only person on my team to break 125 CS during a game.

This is where my League life is now. It sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom