• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
My name is banana nut bread. I had to change it due to getting too much raging and trolling due to ad tf name. Please add me. I cleared out my list and everything, bought bard, played a game and won, he seems fun. I'm trying to get back into it. The desire is just not there at the moment as you can see from my inactive game history http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=banana+nut+bread

3-6 in the placement matches so after the 10th game and probable loss I'll be in Wood V or something. Should be fun to TF my way out of there at least. Maybe I'll go for gold v if I find it fun.

400 missile speed

chains now cast in a random direction

distortion now has a 25% chance of distorting you into the enemy fountain

Casting any of her spells put all of them on cooldown for 0.5 seconds

The clone laughs and then dances for 1 second before LB can control it

Bacon

So I have a 55% winrate overall this season 41W/34L and I'm at silver 5. I started at Silver 4 and bottomed out at Bronze 3. Will i continue to climb if I keep up that ratio?

zkylon

zkylewd
ill tell u what they're going to do

they're going to make q a line skillshot.
she'd have two spells that are the same if they did

i don't think q being a target spell is a problem.

imo adding back a bit of a mana cost to her ult would make her trading every time ult is on up have a bit of a punishment if she doesn't land the e or whatever

it could be still be free at level 16 so she still has infinite mobility lategame

That would just send her back to the waveclear-less shitter.
nope, she was way more toxic before the rework and way less fun

It's really hard to fix LB without butchering her kit or making her clunky

I'd personally just shove travel times and animation locks down her throat and call it a day.

tNg5UKW.jpg

336 played with TF then the next most played was 14
200-136 win loss with TF
jesus christ i was such a legend

Edwardo

So I have a 55% winrate overall this season 41W/34L and I'm at silver 5. I started at Silver 4 and bottomed out at Bronze 3. Will i continue to climb if I keep up that ratio?

It depends on what you gaining and losing, but yeah you should as long as you're winning more.

Tizoc

tNg5UKW.jpg

336 played with TF then the next most played was 14
200-136 win loss with TF
jesus christ i was such a legend

Oh hey WB! The other day I played with my friend who was ADC Jinx, and another who was Top Trundle, I was support Sona. We had a mid TF who only went mid cuz he got the skin lol.
He started out AP then by mid game switched to AD and I recommended your usual build. We won that match which was fun, but the AD TF reminded me of you lol.

Bacon

It depends on what you gaining and losing, but yeah you should as long as you're winning more.

You mean gaining and losing lp? I usually gain 19-20 lp when I win. Not sure about when I lose because i usually quit out of the screen 2fast out of frustration. I think it's usually 12-13 when I lose.

Oh hey WB! The other day I played with my friend who was ADC Jinx, and another who was Top Trundle, I was support Sona. We had a mid TF who only went mid cuz he got the skin lol.
He started out AP then by mid game switched to AD and I recommended your usual build. We won that match which was fun, but the AD TF reminded me of you lol.
So he went shiv, IE, botrk, last whisper, etc? nice job!
Attack speed runes are key but it's still great.

Yorick's kit
Passive: He makes you regret playing melee top laners.
Q: He makes you regret playing melee top laners.
W: He makes you regret playing melee top laners.
E: He makes you regret playing melee top laners.
R: It's 6v5 now

The only thing I hate about Yorick is that his ghouls give no gold or XP. Granted that's like his entire kit so it would severely punish him if it did, but that dilemma shouldn't exist in the first place.

Tizoc

The only thing I hate about Yorick is that his ghouls give no gold or XP. Granted that's like his entire kit so it would severely punish him if it did, but that dilemma shouldn't exist in the first place.

pretty sure his ghouls give you at least 5 gold, unless it is a specific ghoul he summons that offers no gold.

Man Maokai was the first champ that ever caught my eye and I don't know why it took me so long to get on the Maokai top train but he's so fun. I played my first game against a jayce and actually won. I wanna try him in the jungle later too but I'm not sure what kind of rune/mastery setup to go with. Most of probuilds seems to bring him into the jungle with an ASPD page.

Blizzard

Banned
Man Maokai was the first champ that ever caught my eye and I don't know why it took me so long to get on the Maokai top train but he's so fun. I played my first game against a jayce and actually won. I wanna try him in the jungle later too but I'm not sure what kind of rune/mastery setup to go with. Most of probuilds seems to bring him into the jungle with an ASPD page.
I used to play Maokai top a lot until his ult was nerfed. I don't remember if there were other changes as well, but I never did as well top lane after that.

He might be good in the jungle with the new tank item.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom