• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Got any more posters you OP Terran scumbag <3,

(Did they fix gateway units in LoTV? Kinda getting a starcraft itch but I hate going up against OP mariners)
IDK I play Dota now, swarm hosts making flying locusts is the new thing, lets add more gimmicks ayyy. At least they are trying to fix workers and base resources now.

I have the swag bag and shirt left.

zkylon

zkylewd
wow didn't expect pbe today

those skins are pretty cool

rammusturn.jpg

rammus looks like a beetle, i like it

skarnerturn.jpg

skarner is kind of bad for my phobias but pretty ok if i only look at the gold stuff

xerath also looks pretty cool. vayne is kind of whatever, but she looks super wip

i really like it when they do like themed skins, specially since all of these are tied to shurima, and archlight vayne is a cool concept

cool stuff

Shrapnel Charge [E] - Damage is increased by a 75% of Tristana's Critical Strike Chance
How does this even work

Is it like an extra percentage? Or extra base damage / ratio? Does it scale with the stacking?

I NEED INFORMATION

AND A TRIST AVATAR ONCE THE PATCH GOES LIVE

zkylon

zkylewd
Enchantment: Cinderhulk -> Health reduced to 300 from 350

thoughts on that?

Vayne looks weird because she has basically no textures, just colored poligons

She's like a FF7 character

ff7 characters had textures, even animated ones

their eyes blinked!

xerathturn.jpg

xerath looks pretty cool, i bet his spells will be awesome since he's 1350

How does this even work

Is it like an extra percentage? Or extra base damage / ratio? Does it scale with the stacking?

I NEED INFORMATION

AND A TRIST AVATAR ONCE THE PATCH GOES LIVE

i think i may have a picture or two in the garbage folder if u want https://copy.com/RZWn8INSIgE63UI2

Ashhong

Wait, it says the damage is increased by 75%...does that mean the max damage increase is 75 when you have 100% crit? Doesn't seem like that much.

garath

Wait, it says the damage is increased by 75%...does that mean the max damage increase is 75 when you have 100% crit? Doesn't seem like that much.

It reads like 75% of the actual crit damage. Or it could mean it has a separate crit chance which is equal to 75% her existing chance.

Talents

Banned
Dis pre game lobby though.

SAUDi ARABiA: jungle plz !
Talentz: highly pref mid, ok at adc, suck at everything else
SAUDi ARABiA: ban zed or fizz TY
Flame Lôrd: shut up
SAUDi ARABiA: suckk my dickk mother fker
Flame Lôrd: ok
Flame Lôrd: u shut up then ??
Talentz: oh bby
SAUDi ARABiA: ok sonn of bitchh
WizzRoyal: flame
WizzRoyal: from 1 min
WizzRoyal: okay
Talentz: It's gun be a gud game
ResT: lel 1 min
SAUDi ARABiA: he started this shitt
ResT: we are people of this world
ResT: I'm a gaymer
Flame Lôrd: so god test us
Talentz: Shut up Darshan
WizzRoyal: xD
SAUDi ARABiA: jungle pref ^^
Talentz: where you going rest?
SAUDi ARABiA: ^_^
SAUDi ARABiA: ^_____^
Flame Lôrd: saudi arabia ebay or amazon ?? :pp
SAUDi ARABiA: hahaha
SAUDi ARABiA: ur mom pussssy
Flame Lôrd: why not my pussy ??
ResT: i'm going to saudi arabia
Flame Lôrd: why my mom ??
Flame Lôrd: why not my pussyyy
ResT: IS THAT A GRILL ?
SAUDi ARABiA: who else ?
SAUDi ARABiA: hahaha
ResT: i'm virgin
SAUDi ARABiA: ill open both of u
Flame Lôrd: my name emily and i m 17
SAUDi ARABiA: bitchhes
Flame Lôrd: i m vergin too
Talentz: im 12 and wat is this
ResT: dayum
Flame Lôrd: velkozz
Flame Lôrd: broken
Talentz: So basically
ResT: we are gonna have fun tonight BABY
Talentz: we have to end early
Flame Lôrd: but hhope victore don't rape u
Talentz: cause our late game is shit
ResT: no worries we got a gril
Flame Lôrd: :))
Talentz: What type of metal is the grilll made out of?
ResT: even tho it's a shemale
Flame Lôrd: grill plat 1
Talentz: It's important when cooking bbq
Flame Lôrd: :)
SAUDi ARABiA: iam ur man

TomShoe

Banned
Dis pre game lobby though.

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because that chat gave me cancer anyway.

Ashhong

It's 150 more damage if you get 4 stacks on it

Not that you'll get 100% crit but that's a ton of free base damage

How does the stacks affect this? Seems like no matter what, it's 75% of crit chance. The stacks will add damage with or without this buff. I forgot it's an AOE explosion though, so that little bit of extra damage is nice

It reads like 75% of the actual crit damage. Or it could mean it has a separate crit chance which is equal to 75% her existing chance.

That's what I thought at first, but it specifically says the DAMAGE is increased by 75% of crit chance..I'll have to try it out tonight.

Does the fact that the 75% is in white mean anything? Like true damage?

drawkcaB

Enchantment: Cinderhulk -> Health reduced to 300 from 350

thoughts on that?

Don't care much for it, because I don't think it goes far enough if anything. I'd rather they nerf the 25% bonus health amp and make the time necessary to stack its damage to full longer. I could be misreading things though to be fair. I think it's a flatly OP item but I haven't seen many people, pro or otherwise, feel the same way.

Also, that Skarner skin..hhhnnnnnngg. May as well pickup Scarab Rammus while I'm at it.

Nekofrog

Banned
if i had to wager a guess, i'd say that the extra damage on trist's e was meant to give her some of her tank busting back late game that her rework nerfed

bokn

Banned
Don't care much for it, because I don't think it goes far enough if anything. I'd rather they nerf the 25% bonus health amp and make the time necessary to stack its damage to full longer. I could be misreading things though to be fair. I think it's a flatly OP item but I haven't seen many people, pro or otherwise, feel the same way.

Also, that Skarner skin..hhhnnnnnngg. May as well pickup Scarab Rammus while I'm at it.
Do you even mathcraft Backward

Kenai

Mmm. These back to back direct (or indirect) mana buffs to Ziggs are excellent, I'll actually get to throw bombs in lane more than 3 times a minute.

Screw the haters, he'll still get exploded by your hax Leblanc Distortion combos and Zed ults.

That Rammus skin is gorgeous btw

Support ziggs gonna be even more op now

SSSSHHHHHHH

zkylon

zkylewd
i wonder how eve will be now

the passive changes are interesting and would like to see if she has like a playstyle change

i wonder how eve will be now

the passive changes are interesting and would like to see if she has like a playstyle change
She just got nerfed lol

The passive change doesn't mean squat when she just lost all of her sticking power from the W passive, who gives a shit about the CD reduction when the bloody thing has a 12 second CD. Now you can't open up a gank with W and stick to targets with the stacking MS, you have to walk slowly and only use it if you get slowed, nice buff to her ganking power Riot

But it's ok, she'll get the sticking power back by the time she buys tank/AD items. Too bad she's no longer relevant by then!

d9bdbbc21b.jpg

Fantastic job Riot, now how about some more Trist buffs while whatever drugs you're using are still in effect

zky W has a 12 second CD. You'd hit like 6 Qs in a gank, but each Q gave you a flat MS buff on top of your W. Now without said passive, you W in then W runs out and the crappy missile speed on Q fails so thr gank is over. She went from Skarner to like Fiddlesticks

zkylon

zkylewd
I'm tired of everything fanart.

hey i don't complain about you posting post-game pictures of ppl raging, lemme have my thing

zky W has a 12 second CD. You'd hit like 6 Qs in a gank, but each Q gave you a flat MS buff on top of your W. Now without said passive, you W in then W runs out and the crappy missile speed on Q fails so thr gank is over. She went from Skarner to like Fiddlesticks
i see

what about the other thing

like, is rito just confused or are they prepping for some other changes or what?

why would they nerf eve if she's already bad

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
IDK I play Dota now, swarm hosts making flying locusts is the new thing, lets add more gimmicks ayyy. At least they are trying to fix workers and base resources now.

I have the swag bag and shirt left.

Damn, can I get that shirt tho.

its already dead man

we're just keeping it alive with rage anger and lewd art.

We basically have two posters in this thread.

Zkylon for lewd art
and Ghost for rage posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom