• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

cHinzo

Cinderhulk should've helped a ton too

Magus Elise just doesn't feel right

Yeah. I think I'd go Cinderhulk almost every time. Haunting guise if you need a little early damage spike. Even though Crab will hate me, I used to build Sunfire on elise sometimes.

Yeah I went Haunting Guise + Cinderhulk every game and it worked out perfectly. I also build Sorc shoes, Frozen Heart and Abyssal next to it. I really love the amount of Magic Pen + Reduction with Sorc Shoes + Haunting Guise + Abyssal. Dnno if I also need Rylai, but Warmogs keeps u pretty healthy and tanky, while still having fine damage.

Doing drake is kinda anoying though, since he kills all the spiderlings in one AoE attack. :\ It's a no go without some help early.

Jeff-DSA

What champs are good with ludons?

It's downright annoying on Heimerdinger. He just strolls around behind his turrets while it procs multiple times in a fight. Late game Heimerdinger with Luden's Echo is a siege monster. You also can't contest baron or dragon unless you're willing to die to his ult and probably still lose the baron or dragon. Heimerdinger with baron buff and Luden's Echo is the worst thing to deal with.

So as ADC, what am I supposed to be doing while one of my tanks is being jumped on and getting deleted? Go in anyway and hope I can finish off all 3 before they finish and jump on me, or flee?

Einbroch

Banned
So as ADC, what am I supposed to be doing while one of my tanks is being jumped on and getting deleted? Go in anyway and hope I can finish off all 3 before they finish and jump on me, or flee?

Impossible to answer without knowing the circumstance. Sometimes you can clean up, sometimes you gotta bail.

If your frontline is getting focused then that's your cue to deal damage

If your frontline is getting deleted odds are the game is long over

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
You have to have all your other teammates to also peel so you can just auto attack the enemy.

TomShoe

Banned
Just read the patch notes.

Twitch passive upped

Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwddddddd

05-sportsfeat-03.jpg

so Riot did some technical wizardy in Ireland and put traffic from my ISP on a direct route to their servers.

No packet loss or ping spikes ever again :D

Can finally play League in the evening s without lagging. Wish more companies with online games did stuff like this.

Newt

so Riot did some technical wizardy in Ireland and put traffic from my ISP on a direct route to their servers.

Can finally play League in the evening s without lagging. Wish more companies with online games did stuff like this.
They did the same thing in my city and my ping went from 100 to 40. Feels good.

garath

I'm jealous. At least lately I've been 90 ping instead of 110. That's an improvement I guess.

drawkcaB

*fist bump*

I was screwing around with builds in a custom a week ago and my ping was 60. I was actually annoyed. Took me an hour after I stopped to remember that this time last year my ping was ~110 and I'd get lag spikes that made me stop playing a few champions in my pool out of frustration.

Nekofrog

Banned

why won't they do that for me and take my 40 ping to 5

Yeah in the Main instance I'm thinking of, our Nasus got caught while we were retreating from mid lane inhib turret, and so he ended up with pretty much all he entire enemy team on him. I was Ez, so I ulted up lane at him because I was too scared to get any closer.

Sofo

I never played League before moving to Norway, but I get 34-39 (low 40 is the worst I ever had).

Then I tried PBE and I got 200 and I was like, yeah that's unplayable for me lol.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Tristana
Rapid Fire (Q) has a new effect: "Explosive Charge's cooldown is reduced by 0.5 seconds each time Tristana basic attacks an enemy when her Rapid Fire is active (doubled effect against champions)."

Sweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom