• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I appreciate your well thought out input

If I can get fed as jungle akali, anything is possible
I mean, you can do anything in this game and potentially win. I could AFK ten games in a row and I think I might win one of them. The tank revamp has lots of people playing bruisers as pure tanks and it's annoying. There's no reason to go Cinderhulk on Vi, and she serves as an inadequate tank compared to what else is being played out there. People buying Cinderhulk or other tank items on damage oriented champions is really annoying this patch, because people have convinced themselves that a certain set of items are strong instead of adhering to a specific and often required playstyle.

Nekofrog

Banned
opiate is an asshole and i wish he was dead

not really, i miss him and think he needs to post more. we need more insight on the state of the game as changes affect his game mode

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me

not really, i miss him and think he needs to post more. we need more insight on the state of the game as changes affect his game mode
who really cares about how balance effects ARAM tho?

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
So the new patch was downloaded fairly quickly today.

Guess it's time for people to get back down and kneel before the might of Dr. Boom.
ziggs

Anybody tried Cinderhulk on Vi? Seems it'd be ok, as long as you also built some damage.
Vi is too reliant on the early CDR from Warrior's plus you have no need for the Sunfire passive seeing you already tear camps apart.

You won't really get that much HP to make the passive worth either, specially since unlike tanks that deal damage based on their HP all she has is her shield which loses it's worth as the game progresses.

I thought Opiate was a pro Dominion player with mountains of IP and RP?
U7Ghu2s.gif

zkylon

zkylewd

opiate needs to come back so i can get a cool tag

i mean its a good album its not really

"omg zoeeyyyyy nooooo"

its just like

songs from the heart man
i dunno i think i could listen to "omg zooeyyyy nooooo" better

i mean i listened to a lot of death cab back when i used to hang out with that friend of mine but after we broke up it was kind of like "i hate this shit"

Ferga

I found a bug. If you disconnect during the loading screen and reconnect when the fountain gates open, you're stuck in fountain.

There's an invisible wall. You need to reconnect to leave fountain.

LeagueGAF! I need your help! I have a mystery to solve and only your knowledge can aid me!

2NME8l1.png

Can someone tell me what my support was trying to build here? Seriously. Between stealing my farm and grabbing onto the tanks, I have no idea what the bloody fuck he was doing.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
LeagueGAF! I need your help! I have a mystery to solve and only your knowledge can aid me!

2NME8l1.png

Can someone tell me what my support was trying to build here? Seriously. Between stealing my farm and grabbing onto the tanks, I have no idea what the bloody fuck he was doing.
It's the classic, "To end
Ally
kind build."

zkylon

zkylewd
Le Blanc has a dark, secret past. Some even say she's Jarvan.
Lee Sin has a strange, honor-driven past, setting himself on fire in order to riot.
Miss Fortune's a slut, but not a normal one. She's a pirate slut!
Sona has a dark, secret place in the internet.
Tryndamere has a dark, secret past, as the unsatisfied husband of the world's most boresome wife. No wonder his right arm is a lot stronger than his left arm.
Zyra has a dark, secret past, being a plant version of Ahri.

these are great

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Le Blanc has a dark, secret past. Some even say she's Jarvan.
Lee Sin has a strange, honor-driven past, setting himself on fire in order to riot.
Miss Fortune's a slut, but not a normal one. She's a pirate slut!
Tryndamere has a dark, secret past, as the unsatisfied husband of the world's most boresome wife. No wonder his right arm is a lot stronger than his left arm.
Zyra has a dark, secret past, being a plant version of Ahri.

these are great

Truth.

2NME8l1.png

Frost Queen's Claim / Rylai's Crystal Scepter / Hextech Gunblade

Does Gunblade Blitz work?

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Hazaro why is there no teamwork in Dota? Played with gaffers last night and it looked like a bronze match.
Because in League all you do after a tower dies is 5 man so you have a lot of practice.

Dota you just ignore team and farm items no matter if you are ADC or Support, ez.

Ferga

Alright. New goal.

Top 100 volibears in world.

Let's go.

Edit: Holy crap. I've averaged 9 kills per game in 14 games. I think this is my best champ stat ever.

Tizoc

Vi is too reliant on the early CDR from Warrior's plus you have no need for the Sunfire passive seeing you already tear camps apart.

You won't really get that much HP to make the passive worth either, specially since unlike tanks that deal damage based on their HP all she has is her shield which loses it's worth as the game progresses.

Why's that? If you build say Randuin, and already built Trinity before, your passive will be worth 200 HP, as you get more defensive items with HP like say Spirit Visage, it can go upwards of 300 HP. In team fights, her passive can save her if she times her abilities properly in case the enemy team isn't wasted early on.

Why's that? If you build say Randuin, and already built Trinity before, your passive will be worth 200 HP, as you get more defensive items with HP like say Spirit Visage, it can go upwards of 300 HP. In team fights, her passive can save her if she times her abilities properly in case the enemy team isn't wasted early on.
if ur building trinity ur snowballing and will probably win faster with more damage anyways.

Newt

Sofo

I mean, the Thresh sucks but you didn't get the most out of a lane that was highly in your favor, and at least he didn't seem to take your farm. I know it feels unfair sometimes when we get certain team mates, but instead of reflecting on the things you have 0 control, you should focus on your own improvement. Also I think you should have gotten as Statikk instead of PD (you were not doing that hot) so that would have allowed you to get a LW sooner.

I know it sucks but you're focusing on the wrong reasons. Expect 0 and less from your non-premade team mates (still treat them with respect though).

Oh my god I can play League without using my shitty Windows 8 partition, IT'S BEAUTIFUL.

Now if only I had my graphics card back so I could play at decent settings.

cHinzo

2NME8l1.png

Blitz can build whatever and still be useful. It only depens on if the player can play him or if he sucks like this guy. :d

You don't "time" her passive, it triggers the moment you use an ability and then you're stuck without it until your next ability rotation. I mean, don't get me wrong, it's a really good passive since it mitigates a fuckton of damage the moment you get in, but with Vi you want to kill shit, not itemize for it.

Rushing Warrior's means you get access to CDR + AD + Arpen before you use your ult, which means 15 seconds shaved off it's very long CD and a lot more damage to fuck up whatever you use it on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom