• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends: Season 4 World Championship (Sep 17 - Oct 19)

brian!

yeah a lot of my thoughts here are definitely colored by how I see the situation and I'm definitely not coming from an objective standpoint
I'm so tired of things that think they come from an objective standpoint tho

but w/e I didn't mean to bog down the thread w/ paragraphs about dyrus's dad and I'm totally forgetting this isn't the community thread

EnT7SMf.png

weigh in

zkylon

zkylewd
janna mejais isn't really disrespect

safe supports like her frequently buy it

i think he bought it too against tpa?

brian!

mejais is good on her but i agree with what krepo said about that one guy not needing to buy it in that TPA game when they could have gotten an aegis instead

like u gotta be able to get some stacks

zkylon

zkylewd
mejais is good on her but i agree with what krepo said about that one guy not needing to buy it in that TPA game when they could have gotten an aegis instead

like u gotta be able to get some stacks

i think mejais pretty terrible pretty much always

brian!

ppl build it on janna in particular because she has good ratios and it's relatively easy to garner stacks with her
in the tpa game janna bought it like right when tpa decided they would tiptoe everywhere forever

bokn

Banned
INTERESTING FACT:
Mata bought 19 pink wards in the game where they beat EDG. Fzzf bought 11 in comparison.

It's pretty crazy to see the ward economy of top tier supports. I buy like 5 pinks in a game (unless there's stealth champion)

brian!

Not to mention that he puts them down in team fights as a+click bait. Dirty.

oh i missed that

I'm kinda ready to just move on to group c and d

I was saying TSM's problems seem pretty identifiable and fixable in mumble but I dunno anymore

bokn

Banned
oh i missed that

I'm kinda ready to just move on to group c and d

I was saying TSM's problems seem pretty identifiable and fixable in mumble but I dunno anymore

Yea I dunno

The terrible pick and ban phase can be fixed but it may have masked gameplay n decision making issues that also exist

And when sven comes back to see if they can get it together.

Might be too late, depending on how inconsistent the top 2 teams are.

It didn't seem possible before, but what will happen if TSM, Lmq and cloud 9 all lose in group stage?

Pretty sure the tournament will proceed normally and the lion's share of the worldwide viewers won't actually care much. Maybe Riot will question the wisdom of expansion when they've already got two rotating spots for hard-luck teams. (Probably not.)

Leezard

It didn't seem possible before, but what will happen if TSM, Lmq and cloud 9 all lose in group stage?
There will be loads of comments on reddit about how they do not care anymore about worlds this year and that there is something wrong with the format this year as well.
Same as all years when NA is out of chances to win.

bokn

Banned
t1411117200z4.png

Twitch | YouTube | Azubu

Today's Games:
LNtnS5w.png

Key Games:
TSM v TPA
As NA's number one hope for a NA team in the semi-finals, belief in TSM's ability to leave groups has been shaken after their crushing defeat to CH#2, SHRC. TPA stands between TSM and a possible place in the semi-finals. With a shaky performance from both teams yesterday, this game will depend a large amount on each teams ability to lane cleanly
EDG v AHQ
AHQ's unfortunate start against SSW has showed us very little about the team's strength. Their teamwork in their game against DP may have alluded to how they have improved their team-communication and many of the home crowd are hoping for AHQ to pull an upset against the CH#1, EDG. Win this game, and the crowd will go wild

NEWS:
Namei + Clearlove interview: http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueofleg...ame_interview_edg_vs_ssw_namei_and_clearlove/
- Namei was sick and was not in full form
- Imp was nothing special

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pretty sure the tournament will proceed normally and the lion's share of the worldwide viewers won't actually care much. Maybe Riot will question the wisdom of expansion when they've already got two rotating spots for hard-luck teams. (Probably not.)

There will be loads of comments on reddit about how they do not care anymore about worlds this year and that there is something wrong with the format this year as well.
Same as all years when NA is out of chances to win.

You guys must be European.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Deman is pulling some Mr. Magoo shenanigans. Or is that Joe Miller? I can't tell.

Nekofrog

Banned
candypanda constantly jumping away when he has a short window to do damage safely

nrated just giving up using the crescendo

wtf is going on

Top Bottom