• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends: Season 4 World Championship (Sep 17 - Oct 19)

zkylon

zkylewd
pretty awesome comp by royal tbh

rengar + zilean is brutal

also zilean vs zed and irelia to pressure ryze

they also got trist and janna

very scary comp

zkylon

zkylewd
royal seem much more prepared for this game, playing really smart and decisive

feels like they baited the zed and ryze picks or something

zkylon

zkylewd
this game is over unless a massive throw by royal

like trist is 60 minions ahead with a zilean and ryze is super shut down

bokn

Banned
SHRC mid and top counter picked TSM hard while bot lane straight up outskilled TSM's bot. Not to mention the sweet zilean rengar synergy. Man what a great draft phase by SHRC

Though, if SHRC get first they will have to play against EDG, with the unfortunate country kill :(

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Zilean is the real star of this match.

zkylon

zkylewd
i dunno what the goal was behind 90% of the things that tsm were doing

really weird game after being so decisive against sk -_-

TSM fucked up in everything from draft to laning. WT got completely destroyed, Dyrus just let Cola farm and fed hard, Bjerg picked an assassin and got out roamed by Zilean, it was just bad bad bad bad

They got merked by a hyper speed comp aka your never getting away. They would have been a better chance to win without that zilean and not picking ryze

Q8D3vil

He's playing Tristana...

I know but when u see someone like wild turtle who cant do shit even when playing tristana and just W Q into the middle of every fight you appreciate the mechanical skill and position of someone like uzi.

bokn

Banned
trist was part of the reason their bot lane crushed

brain
corki nami shudnt lose solo to trist janna tho. theres just so much more burst n cc in that lane

I know but when u see someone like wild turtle who cant do shit even when playing tristana and just W Q into the middle of every fight you appreciate the mechanical skill and position of someone like uzi.

yeah newt your prob just jealous of him

rebroadcast in 1 hr

cHinzo

TSM got smashed that game. Didn't expect it after SHRC's shaky game against TPA, who surprised me big time. I hope TSM is prepared for TPA, because they need to beat em to get out of the group stages.

zkylon

zkylewd
trist was part of the reason their bot lane crushed
i'd say lustboy leaving midway thru laning phase for random failed gank toplane is which really set turtle back tho

in any case this game was won cos insec destroyed amazing and tsm got completely outpicked. like trist is the least of their worries

Newt

Like not saying Uzi played bad or anything, but all they did was wait for Rengar to pick someone off, and then he would jump into their team with the protection of Janna and Zilean ult. He played really well mechanically, and had a really good jump in trade a botlane, but his teamfight positioning was hardly impressive. Positioning is really not as relevant on Tristana as it is on other ADCs anyways.

brian!

i think trist janna does well against corki nami and can win trades as well
nami leaving was prtty bad (tho i really liked the idea of the 3v2 counter they were trying) but corki at the point was already behind like 20 cs i think
not sayin it was the matchup that made them lose so hard tho
at one point before the first back you could see wild turtle with like no mana and the other doods at like full health

brian!

i mean empowered auto plus e wins against whatever corki and nami can harass back with im pretty sure
esp when you are constantly expending mana to try and push the wave back against trist's push

Leezard

Nami + Corki definitely has the upper hand in that matchup. They have more burst damage and better sustain. Trist + Janna are not supposed to win trades there.

brian!

okie
janna blocks the burst and trist reduces the heal tho...
cant see it unless the trade includes a bubble corki q
but whateverrrrrrrr

Top Bottom