• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends: Season 4 World Championship (Sep 17 - Oct 19)

zkylon

zkylewd
Yoonsup Choi · @Locodoco
19th Sep 2014 from TwitLonger

Apology to Monte and the community.
My tweet towards Monte was an uncalled for personal jab, as I used to be good friends with Monte I took things he said personally and lashed out. Being a coach of organization like TSM comes with a lot of responsibility and my statements on social media misrepresented the team, the players, and Regi. I apologize to Monte and the community about my recent behavior and i'll put my best foot forward. Sorry for all the drama that I caused, this situation will never happen again.

oh drama

i love u so much

zkylon

zkylewd
Nicolas Haddad @TSMGleeb_ · 8m
fzzf is SO god damn good at Thresh it's like he just outplays AHQ left and right HOLY MOLY FZZF HYPE !!!!!!

Nicolas Haddad @TSMGleeb_ · 3m
JK HE DIED, wait nvm they're still up 10k gold i think it's okay. i hope fzzf reads this one day

gleeb is my new favorite twitter man

I wonder how much EDG and SSW are actually holding back during Group A play.

They're gonna be the only ones who don't have to show off their picks/strats these next two weeks.

In fact, by finishing second EDG ensures that they don't have to see the Samsung teams till the final. Unless Blue throws and finishes second (doubtful), this sets up pretty nicely for EDG.

The group draws being the way they are make me see the value of TI4's gigantic group stage in the opening round. That format allows for a couple of very weak teams (and I mean, really, where are Dark Passage and KaBuM ranked worldwide - are they even top 50?) to be present without advantaging the favourites who draw them. I don't think it's a huge problem that undermines the tournament, but it surely isn't desirable to hand EDG and SSW byes to the knock-outs while the other serious contenders have to fight hard for their place.

Anfang

Watching the games, Freddy's Mundo is hilarious, whole teams chasing him down forever, made my day lol.

Obligatory

giphy.gif

AcridMeat

Banned
Caught up on Vods from day 2.

TPA TSM or TPA SK for my favorite of the day. I'm getting anxious to see a different group though.

Ferga

Cant wait for the China group. Want to see if they are still playing aggressive as hell. Always fun to watch their matches.

brian!

Hippos fuck shit up wherever they go. The lions in this one were lucky he had important hippo shit to do somewhere else, or he woulda goomba'd them

man you don't know how much i appreciate this post

i do wish they mixed showing different group matches but I can kinda see the logic in consilidating them esp. considering how much they are moving around which I have a harder time understanding

bokn

Banned
Group A+B Day 3:
t1411203600z4.png

Twitch | YouTube | Azubu

Today's Matches:
Z6hzfPi.png

Key Matches:
SK v SHRC
SK are now at full strength. Playing with a substitute for the past two days, they had close games with SHRC and TPA. To have a chance at next round they must win all their remaining games and TSM must once again lose to SHRC.
TPA v TSM
Picking Rengar and Ori into Xerath are things TPA probably in their second meeting with TSM. TSM absolutely needs this game to continue their run for Worlds since their game with SK is not so certain anymore.
SK v TPA
SK are now at full strength. Playing with a substitute for the past two days, they had close games with SHRC and TPA. To have a chance at next round they must win all their remaining games and TSM must once again lose to SHRC.

Top Bottom