• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends: Season 4 World Championship (Sep 17 - Oct 19)

Leezard

So Mata thinks Gnar is one of the secret best supports right now? I'm unsure if he was serious, but it sounded like it.

bokn

Banned
I second jesiz being a pretty weak mid laner

Janna is back and always with captain boots rush. That huge free ms

sleepykyo

Royal Club looks kind of upset for the winning team. I wonder if they felt they needed to stomp SK more if they want to beat the Korean teams.

bokn

Banned
Cmon TPA

6AXi0JI.png

bokn

Banned
I'm surprised the taiwanese teams never lane swap their twitches o_o

Trist/Braum is a pretty good lane actually

zkylon

zkylewd
the taipei crowd is the coolest

no booing, no ward cheering, no yelling "balls", just a lot of happy excitement

too bad no fangirls tho

bokn

Banned
This kind of team comp just doesn't match TPA at all. Sad game :(

TEE ESS EMM chants in Taipei. How cool.

TSM absolutely has to beat SHRC though. They do NOT want to be second seed and play against Samsung White.

This kind of team comp just doesn't match TPA at all. Sad game :(

TEE ESS EMM chants in Taipei. How cool.

TSM absolutely has to beat SHRC though. They do NOT want to be second seed and play against Samsung White.

While that's true, its either SSW or EDG. They're not gonna have a good time regardless.

I'm seeing all these dudes hyping up White, yet no one mentions that Blue is the better team, by considerable margin.

It's one thing to watch this team clown AHQ and DP, the real hype is when we get to see Blue destroy group C.

SSB's team is Acorn, Spirit, Dade, Deft, Heart. They lost 2-3 in the Champions Summer final, having beat SSW in the semi-finals. They won Champions Spring, also beating SSW in the semi-finals. They are Korea's #1 seed.

Type2

Tsm would have a chance against edg where as ssw would surely knock them out.

I just want the next groups already...these first two are boring.

Top Bottom