• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends: Season 4 World Championship (Sep 17 - Oct 19)

One baron and the game is even again.

I dunno about even. Even with Baron, they really can't fight during Rumble's mid-game power spike unless he wastes his ult or they get a pick on him. By the time he starts to taper off, Orianna and Tristana are probably going to be too much for them to handle.

They probably needed either Kha'Zix or Fizz to start snowballing in lane phase to ever be able to win fair fights, it's all picks if they want to win from here on out.

Leezard

The shockwave + equalizer. Daaaamn.

I dunno about even. Even with Baron, they really can't fight during Rumble's mid-game power spike unless he wastes his ult or they get a pick on him. By the time he starts to taper off, Orianna and Tristana are probably going to be too much for them to handle.

They probably needed either Kha'Zix or Fizz to start snowballing in lane phase to ever be able to win fair fights, it's all picks if they want to win from here on out.

It is even in terms of gold, which is great for a late game focused team. Now they got baited into a fight in the jungle and TSM is ahead again, but they certainly had the chance when they got the baron + towers. You are right in that TSM was still stronger, but for a late game focused team being even in gold is great.

zkylon

zkylewd
yea i think even with the baron it was still gg with these comps

edit: lol everytime i say gg royal gets baron

Janna seems like a liability here. TSM doesn't have any significant dive to begin with, she pretty much has to get behind the entire team to Monsoon in a meaningful fashion.

I mean, you can shove Lee Sin away when he tries to InSec, I guess, but he shouldn't be doing that most of the time with these compositions, anyway. It's Janna's team that wants to get inside to begin with.

janna is used a lot for mid-fight sustain tho

just fighting inside her ult

I guess. TSM does have a lot of AoE. The problem is Kha and Fizz are too jumpy, she's not going to be able to ult both them and Cait together most of the time without putting herself in a position where she's going to get wrecked by Ori and Trist.

Cuddler

Congrats TSM, pretty good game, some errors here and there for SHRC, I'm sure they will do better in the last two games.

cHinzo

Everyone will expect a rematch of Royal Club vs TSM when suddenly, bam, SK goes on a rampage and get their second win today. 8)

clemenx

Banned
I think they should've finished earlier but they played very well. Maybe they were just waiting for Tristana to happen.

Dyrus' Equalizers were a thing of beauty.

Lustboy was real good on Nami.

Bad TSM call during first (or 2nd?) Baron. SHRC went for Baron. WildTurtle should have just destroyed the tower instead of running all the way to contest baron.

zkylon

zkylewd
Lustboy was real good on Nami.

Bad TSM call during first (or 2nd?) Baron. SHRC went for Baron. WildTurtle should have just destroyed the tower instead of running all the way to contest baron.

it was a tricky call, i think that was really hard to make

second baron tho was a pretty big dig mistake

trist is so op, its depressing

I wonder if SK can actually win?
it was a really good game and dyrus was a monster, don't pin this win on trist

clemenx

Banned
I love complaining about Trist but It really was Dyrus' perfect ultimates plus great Shockwaves on every teamfight that carried this game. Turtle just was on cleanup duty almost always.

Which is good for them, that way Turtle isn't needed to go in and won't do stupid shit.

it was a tricky call, i think that was really hard to make

second baron tho was a pretty big dig mistake

it was a really good game and dyrus was a monster, don't pin this win on trist

No not just this match, shes been one of the most popular picks for months now
She had like a 100% play/ban rate during the lcs relegations last few weeks

Just so tiring of seeing the champion.

it's not the perfect time of the day in the US but youtube has a respectable view count hovering 55-60k unlike last years 100-130k for afternoon US time game

To be fair, SHRC wouldn't have had to dive in to Ori and Rumble if TSM didn't have the much better AD carry. Though to TSM's credit, it's a known weakness of SHRC's drafting that they like to play dive comps so it was smart drafting from them to draft a comp that is extremely strong against them.

zkylon

zkylewd
No not just this match, shes been one of the most popular picks for months now
She had like a 100% play/ban rate during the lcs relegations last few weeks

Just so tiring of seeing the champion.
yea by now i think everyone agrees with "fuck trist"

not need to be reminded every single game :I

But Trist literally won them the game.

Kappa

ibcYBKklV8Wl4N.gif

Nekofrog

Banned
trist is so op, its depressing

I wonder if SK can actually win?

again

it had nothing to do with trist at all

it had everything to do with dyrus hard carrying the team on rumble at all points in the game when trist was weak

it literally blows my mind people saying shit like this

Top Bottom