• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends: Season 4 World Championship (Sep 17 - Oct 19)

Man, it sucks that this group stage was so boring. It doesn't help that none of the remaining games matter anymore aside from EDG vs SSW tomorrow.

It's really irritating having everyone on the caster desk and analyst desk go ham because EDG gave up a couple of kills and then extrapolate that to all this other stuff. Really? Yea, SSW is stronger but EDG vs DP didn't teach other teams anything about EDG's weaknesses.

Man, it's really irritating having everyone on the caster desk and analyst desk go ham because EDG gave up a couple of kills and then extrapolate that to all this other stuff. Really? Yea, SSW is stronger but EDG vs DP didn't teach other teams anything about EDG's weaknesses.

Monte always the voice of reason, lol.

zkylon

zkylewd
i thought bebe picked ez for the tpa skin but not even that

really confusing choice overall, i get it that he just wanted to play a comfort champion or one he's known for but why gimp your build :/

also freddy was a total boss with ali heh, shows why ali's permaban

brian!

i think tsm could win against royale club tomorrow
i wish we could hear sum royal club comms, i read that they talk in english

brian!

they gotta firm up their execution, i feel like they usually have good ideas of what to do

i was so hype when they sent 3 top to deal w/ the obvious rengar gank but dyrus decided to just stand out and not flash back when his team was far off and insec and cola were like aight

bokn

Banned
Group A+B Day 4:
t1411290000z4.png

Twitch | YouTube | Azubu

Today's Matches:
naBpojS.png

Key Matches:
TSM v SHRC
This match determines the seeds for this group. With SSW hotly favoured to place first in group A, TSM do NOT want to place second - which would mean TSM face SSW in the quarter-finals. Winning this game will ensure their first seeding and provide them with a better quarter-finals matchup.
SSW v EDG
Potential finals matchup - if Namei shows up this game

Leezard

Next week we can get to the more interesting groups. A & B at the same time was a bit sad I think. There has been many interesting games, but also many duds.

I would assume a tiebreaker.

That would need to be the case, since they'd necessarily have a tied head-to-head record for that to happen. I'd guess a single game tiebreaker for the first seed coming out of the group.

I don't think it's going to come up, though.

zkylon

zkylewd
i hope tsm finishes first in the group

i love insec but edg already beat royal in china, so i guess tsm has the best chance of making it the farthest

Cuddler

I would assume a tiebreaker.

That would need to be the case, since they'd necessarily have a tied head-to-head record for that to happen. I'd guess a single game tiebreaker for the first seed coming out of the group.

I don't think it's going to come up, though.
Thank you, I guess they will do this at the end of today schedule.
i hope tsm finishes first in the group

i love insec but edg already beat royal in china, so i guess tsm has the best chance of making it the farthest
Only one time, SHRC vs EDG since the roster changes:
2-0
1-1
1-2

zkylon

zkylewd
oh i meant in like the league in general (edg finished #1)

but what you say is important, i didn't know that

maybe then i want royal to win

i just want exciting games, don't really care from whom

zkylon

zkylewd
these comps are pretty balanced

stronger laning for royal but tsm can blow everything up in a dragon fight. good scaling no both teams. hard to predict

bokn

Banned
I don't really believe in Star horn's picks.

A bunch of losing lanes and an even lane with a better mid game upside for tsm.

tsm worlds 2014

Cuddler

oh i meant in like the league in general (edg finished #1)

but what you say is important, i didn't know that

maybe then i want royal to win

i just want exciting games, don't really care from whom
Unfortunately I think it will be difficult for both team to do something against SSW, against EDG they both have possibilities (I know basically nothing about TSM, but from what I see they seem to be a good team).

zkylon

zkylewd
Oh I didn't know ryze v rumble was so ok for ryze

it's totally for ryze in lane

but i think rumble is kind of a counterpick for mid-late game fights cos you can just ult and ryze can't reach your backline without eating a lot of damage and even then your team can just kite

bokn

Banned
Tsm tsm tsm tsm
it's totally for ryze in lane

but i think rumble is kind of a counterpick for mid-late game fights cos you can just ult and ryze can't reach your backline without eating a lot of damage and even then your team can just kite
Nah rumble definitely beats ryze in lane eventually, it just happened later than I thought (lvl7+ N not lvl5)

Top Bottom