• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends: Season 4 World Championship (Sep 17 - Oct 19)

Oh man, it's amazing how events like these throw up drama when they have no right to. EDG must be crapping themselves about a possible decider if they lose to SSW. The Chinese fans will never forgive them if they lose.

zkylon

zkylewd
wow i figured this would've been an easy win for edg and was just playing shadowrun

sounds like a match to watch later?

Leezard

I bet they are thinking about how fun it would be to face SSW in the quarters

edit: some strange stream time skipping

Leezard

If only Svenskeren would not be an asshole SK might have gotten 2nd place in this group. TSM is looking really weak this game.

Leezard

svenskeren sk got shit on by royal tho

sounds to me like tsm got cocky

again

See that's the thing, they wouldn't need to win against royal to get 2nd place, it's enough to win against TPA/TSM. But I see what you mean, SK might not have won both games anyway. Hell, this one is still even.

Group B would have been so much more interesting if Sven wasn't such an idiot. Then, only TPA really would have disappointing.

Edit: One thing has been shown pretty clearly throughout the group stages. Dyrus and Bjergsen are really doing all the work. Wildturtle/Amazing are mediocre. Lustboy is pretty good.

zkylon

zkylewd
i think turtle's playing pretty well today

like he was only 10 cs behind on that monster cait+janna lane and the cs difference this game is mostly due to candypanda's splitpushing.

amazing is pretty lackluster tho

Top Bottom