• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends: Season 4 World Championship (Sep 17 - Oct 19)

Leezard

d[-_-]b;131023361 said:
Thats why SK made it out of the group stage, yep...

Svenskeren is an idiot and spoiled their chances, only the last three games were a proper showing of SK.

If only he was not an idiot we might have seen the EU 3rd seed get out of groups above NA 1st seed.

I understand why they did that and it's they thought SK was further out because they could have taken it all if candypanda was near mid rather so close by

Still stupid cause they would have won 4 minutes later

zkylon

zkylewd
Nicolas Haddad @TSMGleeb_ · 21m
OH MY GOD @CandyPandalol makes me love Europe he is so good at AD CARRY, SPECIFICALLY VAYNE LOL

Nicolas Haddad @TSMGleeb_ · 8m
SK showing people why every ADC should be ready to play Vayne this tournament LOL OP OP where is doublelift when we need him!?

Nicolas Haddad @TSMGleeb_ · 4m
oh god tsm doesn't deserve to play vs samsung this isn't fair somebody help me DOUBLE ELIM PLS ;;;; ok bye

gleeb with the truth bombs

I'm glad that there's still the chance of one tie-breaker. I would have liked two and a rematch between SHRC and TSM, but I'll take the chance of an AHQ upset.

garath

TSM played that so sloppy. They should have had that game. Hopefully it doesn't affect their ability to get out of groups. That win against SHRC was critical.

TSM played that so sloppy. They should have had that game. Hopefully it doesn't affect their ability to get out of groups. That win against SHRC was critical.

group is wrapped up. TSM qualified a while ago, they only played for first place to avoid Samsung but now they have to play them.

KumaJG

Svenskeren is an idiot and spoiled their chances, only the last three games were a proper showing of SK.

If only he was not an idiot we might have seen the EU 3rd seed get out of groups above NA 1st seed.

I doubt it. SK as a whole was playing like shit with the exception of Freddy

zkylon

zkylewd

cHinzo

He was building it, but going mr + health is more important for swain vs tsm comp.

Yeah he remembered to build it after 40 miunutes. Stacking health won't do any good against a Kog Maw with a BotRK who does % current HP as well as % max HP damage. Freddy's job in the fights was just to be as anoying as possible trying to disrupt TSM's formation by standing in the middle of it while healing through his ult, so Vayne would have an easier job eliminating targets. Impossible to do without a Zhonya's. If Freddy had a Zhonya's and would use it during a teamfight it would also gave Jesiz an easy ult, since TSM would have waited around him till Zhonya's wears off.

Oh well, TSM gave it to SK anyways, so it didn't matter too much.

Fracas

#fuckonami
He was building it, but going mr + health is more important for swain vs tsm comp.

It seemed to me that he needed to be the tank. As someone who plays almost exclusively Swain (granted, I'm only silver), Zhonya's gives you huge teamfight potential and is the core item for him. He definitely needed Spirit Visage and Rylai's, but imo those are less important than Zhonya's.

SK's mid laner has always been weak. When they had Gilius, the middle of the map completely imploded every game and it didn't matter how well the side lanes did (Fredy was somehow doing a serious number on Cola as Mundo). The three games they've had with their real roster have shown their real strength - stronger than TPA, even with TSM, and weaker than SHRC. They would've had a real chance if Svenskeren wasn't a grade A moron.

Not like it matters. SSW would 3-0 any of the Group B teams with troll comps.

cHinzo

Well, at least TSM is getting one of the best teams in the world as their next opponent. Gonna be some exciting games. Anyone knows if the quarter finals will be Bo3 or Bo5?

zkylon

zkylewd
not that hard to predict

jesiz literally only plays two champions: ziggs and orianna

tbf the most anyone was ahead was 2.7k
yeah that's true, the graph is kind of misleading

Well, at least TSM is getting one of the best teams in the world as their next opponent. Gonna be some exciting games. Anyone knows if the quarter finals will be Bo3 or Bo5?
bo5 99% sure

bokn

Banned
This is already the best Worlds so far

Svenskeren casual racism
SK looking pretty ok with Svenskeren. Hopes smashed

The TSM dreams of seed 1
The TSM dreams crushed 5 hours later cos they probably disrespected SK

AHQ upsetting best China in Taiwan
setting up the saltiest possible Tiebreaker loss ever

bokn

Banned
EU, NA, SEA and CN are pretty competitive with each other.

Maybe next worlds we should just ban all of the Korean teams so we have more even matches?

zkylon

zkylewd
Marcus ‏@LoLDyrus 35s
Gg to sk looks like our world finals came early.

i feel like there are two lessons to be learned here

for tsm, don't disrespect your opponents

for svenskeren, don't be a racist prick

meanwhile the koreans just casually destroy everyone

zkylon

zkylewd
Dadyrus LOL @Dadyrus · 6m
@Bjergsen Well shit happens was a crazy call but TSM is out of groups now
Time to face the monsters

ok i'm done wit htwitter imma make me some soup

brian!

well na won one they cared about and then lost one they didnt really prepare for i dunno if u can use that very well

Top Bottom