• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends: Season 4 World Championship (Sep 17 - Oct 19)

Leezard

well na won one they cared about and then lost one they didnt really prepare for i dunno if u can use that very well

You mean NA 1st seed won against EU 3rd seed with sub, NA 1st seed lost against EU 3rd seed with full roster. TSM got out of the group and won 1 against SHRC though, so that's good for them.

brian!

no i mean tsm lost the last game because they focused too much of their preparation on royal club, not because sk is a better team

bokn

Banned
AHQ have a huge mental edge over EDG

EDG have the pressure of the whole nation expecting them to win
EDG lost their last 2 games + crushed by white
and nobody expects AHQ to win

CMON AHQ!

Leezard

Let's hope they can prepare well for SSW now, at least. I don't think SK would have had any chance against SSW anyway, perhaps TSM can take one game at least.

zkylon

zkylewd
not preparing is still on you

i find it really confusing when things like this happen

you have sports psychologists, analysts, coaches

you have people who's jobs are preparing for this shit

how are you unprepared for a game or how are you cocky or on tilt

how does that happen

zkylon

zkylewd
i guess i'm annoyed cos i woke up at 5 am, got hyped for the tie breaker and then they went full baylife on me :/

even if royal would've won that game had so much promise T_T

bokn

Banned
i hope next week's games are better tho, i basically stopped paying attention to these groups after day 1

U missed out on some hype upsets and tsm dreams and broken hearts and possible salt tiebreaks

and fun fighting gamez

KumaJG

They won 2 out of 3 game with Sven. They might have won 4 out of 6 with Sven, but we can never know for sure.

Still wouldn't had made a difference. Poor pick n ban and weak Owners(Mid,Bot). Hell TSM gave them that last game. Let not overhype SK.

brian!

i mean i read about them and used my imagination

im watching tsm vs. royale club
and i guess uzi convinced insec in the end that they need to snowball bot (or get tower i guess), because I feel like one trend in which a team shits on tsm is camp dyrus rumble

Leezard

What did Sven do?
He used a racist username (taiwanchingchong or something like that) and talked shit to some Taiwanese guy
Still wouldn't had made a difference. Poor pick n ban and weak Owners(Mid,Bot).
Weak enough to beat TSM.

I mean, we don't know how much their pick and bans phases were changed as their sub did not have the same level of play nor played the same champs as Sven. What we do know is that they beat TPA and TSM with Sven.

brian!

He used a racist username (taiwanchingchong or something like that) and talked shit to some Taiwanese guy

Weak enough to beat TSM.

I mean, we don't know how much their pick and bans phases were changed as their sub did not have the same level of play nor played the same champs as Sven. What we do know is that they beat TPA and TSM with Sven.

well like i was saying before it's pretty impossible to base general strength statements off of bo1s

like i can say tsm beat royal club and royal club beat sk w/ sven too, but it doesnt really mean anything

dam censored

Leezard

well like i was saying before it's pretty impossible to base general strength statements off of bo1s

like i can say tsm beat royal club and royal club beat sk w/ sven too, but it doesnt really mean anything

Of course. We can't say if SK would actually make it out of groups with Sven, but we do know that they played worse with their sub.

brian!

they should just have games every day and not fly around the world

in music we have round robin shows where ppl set up right before someone's set is done and start right after
you could also have multiple streamed games at the same time, or a dedicated analysis/caster stream, etc.

the things im saying arent actually good ideas

bokn

Banned
THE AHQ DREAM

PEOPLE WILL PARTY IN THE STREET FOR A WEEK IF THEY WIN

zXXqpT8.png

LOOK AT THIS BEAUTIFUL LOGO

Top Bottom