• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends: Season 4 World Championship (Sep 17 - Oct 19)

brian!

they are kind of reminding me of complexity, which is a good thing for me
tho i am kind of tired of their kitey range comps

kinda hope amazing can train up a rengar in these next weeks

AcridMeat

Banned
Caught up on the games today, some great games, so much hype. The tiebreaker had some amazing team fights but yeah that jinx pick was bad.

zkylon

zkylewd
uzi watching tsm lol

NGZN3bQ.png

BJp2aqV.png

namei be scared

It's disappointing that the brackets for the semi's and quarters are drawn up. We already have a region kill match in the quarters and if SSB doesn't mess up, we're bound to have a team kill match too.

I would have liked random (post-group stage) seedings.
But I'll take Riot's other improvements atleast.

Performance by region after Groups A and B:

KR: 6-0 (100%)
CN: 9-4 (69%)
NA: 4-2 (66%)
EU: 2-4 (33%)
SEA: 4-9 (31%)
Turkey: 0-6 (0%)

Who will be the first team to take a map from a Korean team?

It's disappointing that the brackets for the semi's and quarters are drawn up. We already have a region kill match in the quarters and if SSB doesn't mess up, we're bound to have a team kill match too.

I would have liked random (post-group stage) seedings.
But I'll take Riot's other improvements atleast.

It's not fair for one team to have 2 weeks of practice while the other only has 1.

The only way TSM's taking a game is if half of SSW falls over dead before the match. That quarters match will be a snooze-fest. SHRC vs EDG should be interesting and Group's C & D should provide interesting quarters.

bokn

Banned
The only way TSM's taking a game is if half of SSW falls over dead before the match. That quarters match will be a snooze-fest. SHRC vs EDG should be interesting and Group's C & D should provide interesting quarters.
Well, it'll be interesting to see how TSM shapes up

If you randomized the Quarters opponents, a team like EDG might play against SSB who only has a week to prepare whereas EDG will have had 2 weeks.
Ah I see, you were providing a counterpoint to sir koshunter

CRS

Oh yeah, gonna be cheering for this team.
a2822ce223859518a0b92250c4100171.png

Yeah, they're (We Love Shakira) in first place in the Challenger Team ladder. Excited for Shakira and compLexity. I would like Curse Academy to make it just for Bunny FuFuu though.

Yeah. It's FREE!!
*cough* *cough* *cough*
Play League of Legends for free* now!

W̸͚̮̖̲̭̳̼ͫ͋͞êͧ̍ͫ́͏̧̜̟̪͔̰͖̪ ̲͇̈́͌͞g̿̐͑҉̟̲̹͇̦̳͘͡ȍ͏̲̘͈̮̱̥͟t̴̗̽ͩ̏̄ͨ̈̑ ̯͕̗͕̳͉͕̎ͥ̿ͤỳ̸̨͍͚̩̼͚̺ͦ̎̚ơ͉͍̬͖͓̬̬̠ͨ̆̕ư͉̥̫̪͇̼̯ͧ̈́ͣͨ̇ ̩͈̬͔͖̰͓̦̙ͦ͌ͭ̔͗́́b̸̳̻͖̭̤͙͇̯̟̒ͧ̽͑ͮy̷̫̬ͬ͌͘ ̨͔͍̳ͫ͛̇̈͝t̤͈̤̹̝͚̺̍͌̿̃͛ͅh̓̈́ͧ͐ͯ͠͏̗̻͕̮̯̠ḛ̴̮̥̪̙͓̦̟͖̌̂̉̍̽ͨ̉́͠ ̻̤̰̲̜ͪ̄̈́̀͢b̼̝̮͕̫̯̜ͪͫͭ͊̽́̆͟ͅā̸͌҉̷̫̥͈̰͖͎̰̦l̸̖̦̜̘̰̒̎͒̏̔ͯ͞l͔̲͑ͮ͛̿͂̉ͦ̚ș̳͇͍̯͖̩ͪ͊͂͂͊ͦ̅̿

Marceles

I have so much hype... and I don't even play League

I don't play LoL either but I stayed up to watch the first group stages. SSW is looking unbeatable. My only experience with LoL is playing vs. bots and the only thing holding me back is hearing how bad the community is for new players.

Top Bottom