• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends: Season 4 World Championship (Sep 17 - Oct 19)

CRS

pr0lly, Doublelift, Krepo:

uFqK77w.gif
uFqK77w.gif

zkylon

zkylewd
crazy how rumble came out of nowhere and seems like he's gonna be one of the deciding champions for worlds

my early guess is that worlds champions skins are gonna be (if no repeats are allowed, so no new lee sin): rumble, khazix, yasuu, trist and threshie

Yeah, both teams are definitely making quite some mistakes. The question is, is LMQ stronger than in NA LCS or is OMG worse than usual?

supposedly omg looked pretty bad at lpl playoffs, so this may not be the same omg we saw last year

Leezard

supposedly omg looked pretty bad at lpl playoffs, so this may not be the same omg we saw last year

Ah, I see. I did not expect much from LMQ due to their disappointing performance in NA LCS. The second spot in group C can go to any team, then.

Ferga

Man I saw that shit coming when their mid game power (Elise and Yasuo) had 2 deaths each but I was hoping for OMG to pull off some amazing team comp play.

But nope.

That baron shit OMG pulled was terrible. Elise gets jumped on by 2 players over baron pit and OMG just let her die for free instead of killing jarvan and thresh since they were split up for a good 5 or so seconds.

Then maokai just Ws onto the syndra instead of setting up the 3 man Yasuo ult.

So hard to watch.

It's like they gave up on decision making for the last 10minutes of that game.

zkylon

zkylewd
yeah omg looked like they struggled against the rumble pick

still lots of ways to go, i really liked omg last year so i hope they turn it around and come up with some good games

cHinzo

Sindra dominated their mid. Twitch picking off Trist. Rumble's ult melting 4 of their opponents. Not much you can do at that point.
OMG should have splitpushed, but I think they forgot about that and kept teamfighting with a worse comp. :d

LMQ was beasting that game. Great to see. Now we wait for the Kabum upset. :>

Marceles

You know, I hear people complain about this a lot and I honestly don't see it that much in game. I occasionally play on a low level acct with my friend and his gf, both of whom have just started playing recently, and I don't think I've seen someone rage once.

In ranked I might report someone for being abusive maybe once every 20+ games. Based on my experience, if someone sees people consistently being abusive in chat then either they are instigating something or they have exceptionally thin skin and get offended at any type of criticism.

That's just my experience though, so ymmv.

I was going to start off tonight on Co-op vs. A.I., but I didn't expect the maintenance. I'm going to give it a shot anyways. From hearing the complaints I can't help to picture the abuser literally breaking into someone's house just to punch someone in the face for being horrible at the game.

Leezard

SSB is obviously the stronger team here, but OMG appears stronger than in their match against LMQ. I mean, they are behind more than in their match against LMQ, but considering how much stronger of a team SSB should be it's not bad.

bokn

Banned
Dis match is surprisingly close

Perhaps OMG prepared more for SSB and didn't respect LMQ?

SSB are doing some weird things too.

Nekofrog

Banned
cool cant land a charm to save his life

literally

edit: cool dying just because he didnt want to use his ult until it was too late in his own base, with an inner turret still up. jesus. so bad.

Three immobile squishies as your top, mid and AD seems a little risky against a Rumble (Kayle, Xerath, Kog). If ALL position well and keep the game to a poke war they should have the edge, but if C9 can get Kha'Zix involved it could go heavily in their favour.

Leezard

Alliance is going to siege and poke. If they get an Elise stun on someone, they kill it. It is up to C9 to engage really. The Janna disengage does not do much against Alliance as they are not trying to get into the faces of C9 anyway. It still has value against Elise and Kayle, but Alliance does not have a dive comp.

bokn

Banned
Whars the logic behind all the Kayle into the rumble picks?

Is she meant to ult the rumble ult in team fights? Push him into tower in lane?

Or maybe it was just for syndra

Top Bottom