• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends: Season 4 World Championship (Sep 17 - Oct 19)

Games rarely last longer than 50 minutes though. Bo1 each team plays each other twice.

Samsung Blue Deft - he looks like an alpaca.
BlF2CcUCAAAXmOV.jpg

BREAKING NEWS
- EDG's ADC Namei has been sick and hospitalised two times in Taipei already. TSM poisoning?

the OddCurse

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
I finished the Road to Worlds doc, pretty damn good.
Super awesome to see them gives props to SC and use the 2010 SPL footage.

Mandoric

Banned
Kinda upset all these are so early in the morning. But I looked at the schedule and each match is set to start about an hour after another. Do they not expect any kind of long drawn out games or anything like that? Also at this stage it is just a one game series each game right, not a best of whatever?

It's just placeholder times for the lolesports site, I think. Doesn't the same "hourly" schedule goes up for NA LCS?

Yep, the games should run one after the other, regardless of length. There will likely be a few 20 minute stomps and a few 65 minute stall fests throughout the tournament.

Pity Riot didn't copy valves newbie stream, be nice to have a fun stream with phreak
Instead stuck with Doublelift ugh.

6 hours woot

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
If I didn't have to go collect my moneyhats from nVidia I'd stay up longer, but I wanna see how this start (ED vs SW) goes down.

Also no one is on Mumble :( [Info last page]

Looking forward to SSW crushing EDG. Dandy to have a 20 kda for the tournament.

Namei should be fun to watch though. And if TSM is going to go far I think we'll be able to tell by how easily they dispatch SK.

Top Bottom