• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends: Season 4 World Championship (Sep 17 - Oct 19)

zkylon

zkylewd
NA ranked > ping.
this i'll never understand, my experience in playing ranked in both na and las has been the same

like ppl here complain that it's easy to climb and everything but like they're climbing to gold, that's not a massive achievement and u know no shit it's a bit easier when you're not playing on 220 ping -_-

like imo unless you're high diamond everyone's the same kind of bad everywhere

Leezard

Of the Korean teams it looks like ssw>najin>ssb so it's possible. If any na teams have surprise strategies those are coming out at this stage for sure.

SSB is weaker than both SSW and NWS now? SSB is the top seed from Korea and has won 3-1 against SSW the last couple of times they met.

There is no reason to think SSB is the weakest Korean team. If anything, NWS is the weakest of them.

Edwardo

P1jXGks.png

EU MAD

SEA JELLY

Regions' win-rates after group stages:

KR: 16-3 (84.2%)
CN: 12-7 (63.2%)
NA: 10-9 (52.6%)
EU: 7-11 (38.8%)
TW: 4-9 (30.8%)
BR: 1-5 (16.7%)
TU: 0-6 (0%)

garath

Sorry for the double post but man. I am so impressed with C9. They are THIS close to being one of the best teams in the world. Their calls are so good and they rotate and pressure so damn well. They are just missing a tiny bit of consistency that the korean teams usually have. They still make pretty big mistakes here and there. But these matches against NWS were so close and they put NWS on their heels so many times.

I hate the thought that they will probably get knocked out by SSB in the next round. Maybe a little more practice and worlds experience and they could get through them.

AcridMeat

Banned
After catching up with everything, I'm so upset with Froggen and that fizz pick. My god the team played horrible.

Thank god C9 played their butts off and made it. Nearly took that tiebreaker but ended up dying too many times in the jungle when they got back. Still, two NA teams made it out of group stages that's pretty cool.

Lumination

'enry 'ollins
Sorry for the double post but man. I am so impressed with C9. They are THIS close to being one of the best teams in the world. Their calls are so good and they rotate and pressure so damn well. They are just missing a tiny bit of consistency that the korean teams usually have. They still make pretty big mistakes here and there. But these matches against NWS were so close and they put NWS on their heels so many times.

I hate the thought that they will probably get knocked out by SSB in the next round. Maybe a little more practice and worlds experience and they could get through them.
I am so impressed with the C9's strategic play in both games vs NWS. I'm not a C9 fan, but it was clear their rotations and decision-making in those games were on a different level from the rest of NA.

^ Until that happened though.

Burt

Is there a list of champion win/pick/ban rates throughout the group stage up anywhere? Haven't been able to find one.

Top Bottom