• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends: Season 4 World Championship (Sep 17 - Oct 19)

brian!

dam this is the sickest disney ride i've ever seen...
look how fukkin salty doublelift looks

written down in the caster's notepads:
"talk about the game"

"when teams show up, it's a sport"

brian!

NNizkff.png

3-1 the dream...

that lee splash is amazing

Nekofrog

Banned
rofl. turtle really needs to go. "my mid tower has 2 hp left with their entire team in front of it? BETTER RUN UP TO THE TURRET AND FORCE MY TEAM TO BLOW ULTS FOR ME"

BlazinAm

Amazing and Lustboy are the weak links for TSM. Amazing was trying to do too much to make a comeback, cheap picks would have been more effective also where were the early mobi boots for Zed?

Nekofrog

Banned
Amazing and Lustboy are the weak links for TSM. Amazing was trying to do too much to make a comeback, cheap picks would have been more effective also where were the early mobi boots for Zed?

wat

lustboy is probably the strongest member on their team next to bjerg

turtle is literally outclassed by so many adcs, even from some of the worst teams (altec)

turtle has been awful for two splits in a row, constantly out of position and exhibiting some of the worst decision making possible

amazing is shit yeah

It's not like he tried to suicide himself.

uhm, yes he did. mid tower had 2 hp on it and he ran UP TO IT IN THE FACE OF RYZE, THRESH, AND ELISE and forced his team to blow ults just to save him.

Type2

Picks,bans,strategy and in most matchups individual skill are lacking. Bjerg gonna have to put in some major work and dyrus should just be on a tank.

Sofo

Man, in the interview Sjokz and Regi, Regi made absolutely no sense, or he got lost in thoughts lol.

I would be ok if I was TSM, I mean, how many people can say they can reach quarterfinals in a World championship? I'd feel satisfied myself.

Sofo

I literally was like "OH NOOOOO!!!" when Lustboy failed the Flash juke lol. I really wanted him to get away sadly (not like it mata!).

Nekofrog

Banned
the shallow champion pools are really showing on tsm

if amazing doesn't get lee sin he goes on full tilt and picks shit like j4 when he can't even play it properly, or heaven forbid, volibear

dyrus has about 2 champions he's amazing on, the others he just makes really dumb choices. when he was lulu, the wave was pushing up to him and almost to his tower, but instead of wait for it he moves forward into a level 6 ryze when he's five, gets rune prisoned, and all the deeps dropped down onto him until he's almost dead. recalls, tp's back to lane, and then is down TP which allows ryze to TP in for the dragon

i mean wat

Top Bottom