• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends: Season 4 World Championship (Sep 17 - Oct 19)

Sofo

As an Asian person.

I just laughed.

Yeah I think I would feel the same! Like, I honestly think he didn't mean it in that way at all lol, it's like the dog was called Baguette and he said that to someone that wasn't Asian!

BlazinAm

Volibear holds a special place in my heart but I don't think Amazing will stoop that low. I think that if he pick Eve it will be pretty easily to bully the hell out of her, Pantheon is not a strong enough pick so I'd assume he will get Khazix and hope TSM pulls something at level !.

I suppose the week leading up to this was nice. TSM fans had some hope, rallied for a cause.

But by god, watching TSM get slaughtered is the most satisfying thing ever.

Sofo

I'm glad TSM looks happy/cheerful in pre-match camera angles. At least it's not the moppy face of sOAZ.

I honestly am ok with them losing even though I support them. Just a reality check for most of the fans though.

Ym1r

Goddammit I was supposed to be able to go to bed now.

Yeah I was hoping for SSW to 3-0 ez but they decided to play cocky and try to take that level 1 for no reason, now I have to watch another one... I just wanna go back to sleep I'm so tired.

Ym1r

Has anyone gotten 2 pentas at a world championship? Imp doesn't want to be forgotten it seems lol.

Also SSW are doing some mistakes here or either are playing cocky/easy?

Terrible wards from SSW let TSM walk all over them, but SSW fixed it after they almost got top.

Sofo

I feel Dyrus and Amazing were on tilt (or at least, more affected) compared to Bjerg/Lust/Turtle that were smiling/seemed OK with the match. Amazing jumping early was kinda "groan-inducing".

Oh well, GG!

bokn

Banned
Damn tsm had such a good idea with that dirty wrap around back door on the inhibitors

Amazing got way too far ahead
And man, he does not look happy

BzBKeqVCUAA1Z6O.jpg:large

So, when is tsm gonna bench amazing for zuna?
Hopefully soon

BlazinAm

I feel Dyrus and Amazing were on tilt (or at least, more affected) compared to Bjerg/Lust/Turtle that were smiling/seemed OK with the match. Amazing jumping early was kinda "groan-inducing".

Oh well, GG!

He really shouldn't have picked Mundo.

idlewild_

They won a game and had some good rotations in the next one. I think TSM will be pretty happy with these results.

That loss to SK really screwed them, this team might have beaten EDG if they got out 1st.

Those games showed why SSB beats SSW in Bo5s so far. They get extremely cocky and overconfident in their ability to win. They certainly aren't SKT in their prime. If SSB wins against C9, I think they'll win again against White.

garath

Just finished catching up on the VODs. :( At least they took a game. SSW was just sloppy with their picks that third game.

Hoping C9 shows a little more promise against SSB. I still feel C9 is a better team than TSM. Though Lustboy is absolutely incredible.

Never been impressed with Amazing.

He's only real good on Lee Sin. Kind of a one trick pony.

Those games showed why SSB beats SSW IM Bo5s so far. They get extremely cocky and overconfident in their ability to win. They certainly aren't SKT in their prime. If SSB wins against C9, I think they'll wim again against White.

Really going out on a limb there lol.

Seeing as White has yet to beat Blue in a Bo5 since Dade switched.

Leezard

Yea, but despite that, everyone's still acting like SSW is on lock to beat SSB and win the entire thing.

Eh, you're talking to the wrong people. I saw someone in this thread write "SSW > NWS > SSB, so C9 should have a chance", too. :/

I mean what, I think SSB is the strongest Korean team at the moment.

zkylon

zkylewd
just watched all the games, pretty decent series for tsm, actually and white looking kind of shaky, specially in game 4. games 1 through 3 were just white playing with fire until they got burned, what with the tears and scaling adcs.

i think tsm fans should be pretty pleased with the games

Top Bottom