• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends World Championships 2015 |OCT 1-OCT 31|

Ambition

I wonder how Meteos feels about bailing on a team that made it to worlds and potentially going 2 - 0 against teams that where supposedly better than C9.

zkylon

zkylewd
i wonder if the korean exodus created bigger communication issues in china that weren't apparent when they were playing against each other, but now that they play against teams with players that all speak the same language or have more solid communication they get outstrategized pretty hard

Akira

Such a bad team this Cloud9.

I wonder if there will be backlash against importing Koreans into their region if some of the Chinese teams fail to make it out of their groups.

zkylon

zkylewd
why all the china hate? they have lots of likeable players and have a really fun playstyle compared to other regions..

i think and hope chinese teams will turn it around, i think both lgd and edg are really strong teams that can work some kinks out for next week

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
EDG is 2-1...lost to SKT1.
LGD lost to KT and Origen.
IG lost to Fnatic and C9.

Doesn't seem so bad. They are up against good teams and have no representation in the weak Group A.

Top Bottom