• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends World Championships 2015 |OCT 1-OCT 31|

drawkcaB

Nah. Fnatic's teamcomp is way better.

...you know, if the actually to play the comp correctly.

Jesus Christ that Baron play is just awful. Half health from doing a stupid Baron call? Run in! Fizz at our inhib turret without TP? Let's hold back.

But hey, Tahm Motherfuckin' Kench!

The real marquee moment was that panicky Baron with that panicky Sivir ult with that panicky disengage midway into it. That team comp completely breaks if you hit the "On" buttons and then don't go in, you can't play it indecisively. A solo queue team would have handled it better; at least they commit to a bad engage when they start one.

zkylon

zkylewd
very strange play from fnatic, ahq played teamfights well but fnatic was constantly giving them fights that they shouldn't have

very weird

Even in most games Darius won he has mostly been irrelevant.

Cause he's shitty. I was talking to a friend yesterday and said "I don't get why no one just picked Renekton" and sure enough.. Marin this morning did. Thank god Marin! Too bad I didn't post first on GAF so I could look like a prophet. =(

zkylon

zkylewd
really lame for fnatic to just throw the game when they're the local team, they kind of owed it to the awesome crowd to take the game seriously and just push for the win

So if I understand this correctly: KR>NA>EU>LMS>>CN

Not entirely serious about that yet, can't tell after 2-3 games for each team. Can't wait for the rest of groups!

Elfstruck

Cause he's shitty. I was talking to a friend yesterday and said "I don't get why no one just picked Renekton" and sure enough.. Marin this morning did. Thank god Marin! Too bad I didn't post first on GAF so I could look like a prophet. =(

Darius is useless, pick Gnar and he is donezo. Darius NEEDs to have a team to play around him. YW showed how it can be done. C9 knows how to maneuver around the deficit. FNC doesn't seem know how to play around him.

CDiggity

Hmmmm.....I get the feeling history is going to repeat itself and C9 will become the last hope of NA only to be crushed in the quarters.

But before you go "But CLG", I am going to predict that CLG will lose both of it's games to KOO and the 2nd match against Flash Wolves. Assuming no Pain shenanigans, it'll leave KOO 5-1, FW 4-2 and CLG 3-3.

Regardless, Group B is gonna be interesting.

Ambition

All that Vayne bitching from SoloQ and yet she's only been played once
KuGsj.gif

What people should be bitching at is Tristana
LLShC.gif

Cidd

CLG and C9 sitting on top, TSM and H2K still trash, FNC throws, OG looking good.

Worlds off to an amazing start.

Makareu

Wow crazy day in group B. Nice to see C9 back from the ashes, and poor attitude / performance by Fnatic. But that's actually good for my pick'em.
I expect the craziness to be toned down once the return phase begins.

Not sure how long this c9 thrillride will last...but damn I'll ride it til the bitter end.

Honestly, even if they get swept in the quarterfinals, as long as they get out of groups in a reasonably tough pool I don't think anyone should be too upset.

I mean, I'm sure people still will be upset, but they've done everything they can to give you manageable expectations, unlike the CLG hype train and TSM's year-long wind-up into nothing. Most people quite reasonably came into this expecting C9 to go home 0-6, they could lose every game they have left and still leave feeling halfway decent.

NSESN

Darius is such a bad pick right now, most times a team won with him was despite him. The only time i think he was good was with FW. I'm not worried for FNC yet, Febiven had a really good game, rekkless wasn't bad also, Huni needs to pick more confortable champions if he wants to blind pick.

Honestly, even if they get swept in the quarterfinals, as long as they get out of groups in a reasonably tough pool I don't think anyone should be too upset.

I mean, I'm sure people still will be upset, but they've done everything they can to give you manageable expectations, unlike the CLG hype train and TSM's year-long wind-up into nothing. Most people quite reasonably came into this expecting C9 to go home 0-6, they could lose every game they have left and still leave feeling halfway decent.

C9 and CLG has a great chance of meeting each other.
If one is first and the other is second in their group, they will pair up.

#FAITHAGE vs #FAITHAGE

Leezard

Pretty much, they have already exceeded their expectations so everything past this is good for C9.

patchday

Yeah I'm for C9/CLG but would not be terribly upset if SKT won it all ofc. I also like Fnatic but I'm gonna cheer for NA first

C9 and CLG has a great chance of meeting each other.
If one is first and the other is second in their group, they will pair up.

#FAITHAGE vs #FAITHAGE

It's a possibility, but that isn't necessarily true. The 1st and 2nd matchups between groups are going to be randomized. A will not automatically face B.

Stiler

I have been playing league since beta but I have never really got into E-sports really, I mean aside from the occasional forum post back in the day about hotshotgg I never really knew who any pro players/teams were.

However this year i am finding myself quite drawn to it. Mainly because leading up to it reading about Cloud 9 and then watching their matches and finding myself having someone to root for in this.

Even bought my first team icon of them.

Hope they can pull off an amazing sweep and make it to the finals.

Also fun watching some of the other teams. Watched the AHQ vs Fnatic earlier and thought for sure Fnatic was going to win going into mid game and then AHQ came back hard with some great team fight wins to take it.

C9 and CLG are the two teams I'm pulling for. Though SKT T1 seems to be really really good so far.

Top Bottom