• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends World Championships 2015 |OCT 1-OCT 31|

CGwizz

Lustboy finally looking back to form and bjerg with the hard carry. That's how tsm can win some games. I'd be really cool to see them have a top notch adc and top laner. Next season will be interesting. Imagine if they had piglet instead of wildturtle and Zion instead of dyrus.

And a new jungler please, santorin is trash.

galvenize

Can't see Origen winning this.

I always predicted OG to lose, and they won all their games so hopefully it'll continue.

NSESN

Now i remember something monte said, that he was really in doubt about LGD because they lost their coach, i think outiside of game 1 they had terrible Pick and Ban,

At this point I think TSM needs a revamp roster-wise and in management. Loco needs his Coach Chris equivalent. Santorin has mechanical skill but his playstyle is not what the team needs. ADC, Support and Top are all weak for them. Lustboy had a good thresh game but he's seemed so off lately. They need to rebuild the team around Bjerg.

I think it also helps Lust the fact that Pyl and TBQ were eating all hooks.

Chinese bot lanes are falling apart this tournament for some reason. Kid and Kitties are feeding up a storm, now Imp is slumping for what looks like the first time ever, along with Pyl.

Origen, are you really going to pick into a composition where Soaz has to carry...?

Really, really don't like the decisions that were made here. I can only assume Origen's plan is to try and outmaneuver KT around the map and minimize straight up team fights, but I don't imagine KT will actually let them get away with that.

KT's teamfight is just so monumentally better. Origen really can't afford to have Olaf completely rule the sidelanes if they're going to execute their strategy. I had a feeling relying on Soaz to get to carry status was going to bite them.

Edit: LOL that dragon play. Good call by OG.

Top Bottom