• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends World Championships 2015 |OCT 1-OCT 31|

Leezard

Origen is looking stronger than Fnatic at this point. Both of them are making some of the same mistakes like getting picked off (Huni, peke, soaz), but OG are having some crisp shotcalling.

Quonny

Pro Leeg was super boring last year. This year, just after three days, is more exciting than all of 2014.

Riot must be very pleased.

What a game by Peke and Origen. Very intense game with a lot of cross-map plays and high risk moves going on. For Origen to win despite KT having ssumday crushing sOAZ, the better teamfight, and the better vision control, is really something. They've got one foot in the quarter-finals.

Leezard

shiI3Uy.png

Monte had the more reasonable expectations here. Goes to show how much Origen has improved.

NSESN

The only way TSM beats KT is if they capitalize on the nagne vs bjergsen lane, but evven then it will be hard, TSM would never made the smart calls OG made against KT, they are so much passive.

AHQ vs IG is the match I care about least today. I wish I could just skip past it. I want to see C9 vs FNC

The only way TSM beats KT is if they capitalize on the nagne vs bjergsen lane, but evven then it will be hard, TSM would never made the smart calls OG made against KT, they are so much passive.

Loco needs to spike their drinks before the matches so they just go ham in their games. Supposedly they play aggressive and well in scrims but then become meek on the stage.

all those west teams over performing is nice but we all know SKT1 wins it in the end.

Do they? H2K looked pretty good against them and showed they're not some unstoppable force, and H2K is the 5th weakest Western team at the tournament. A stronger team might even be able to beat them.

Leezard

What? Monte made the predicition, then LGD shit the bed. How hard is that to understand?

You don't seem to get it. Monte made the prediction before groups were drawn. No matter the group, OG wouldn't get out. That was the reasonable expectation at the time. Now OG is looking really strong and have a decent shot at getting #1 in their group. It's about OG's performance and improvement, nothing else.

LGD performing or not doesn't matter.

garath

Man these games are so great. And it's absolutely lovely to see the west doing well. At this point I'll be ecstatic to see multiple western teams making it out if groups.

Neol

These picks are pretty boring imo.

Kennen is the only odd one out and honestly its not even that odd since Kalista and kennen are a thing.

You don't seem to get it. Monte made the prediction before groups were drawn. No matter the group, OG wouldn't get out. That was the reasonable expectation at the time. Now OG is looking really strong and have a decent shot at getting #1 in their group. It's about OG's performance and improvement, nothing else.

LGD performing or not doesn't matter.

If LGD shit on OG in the first game, it would have changed everything.

Top Bottom