• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends World Championships 2015 |OCT 1-OCT 31|

Leezard

See, that's your problem. If OG lost to LGD, you assume they would still win against KT.

Sports doesn't work like that.

See, that's your problem. If you want to go for that angle then LGD looked all right against OG, they shit the bed after that. You could say they were tilted since the Vlad top. :^)

You can try to imagine what happened, but the current results are what actually happened.

Not really.

OG are looking like one of the strongest best of 1 teams this tournament. They'd likely advance as second seed from their group regardless.

If everyone were robots and the outcomes are always the same in match ups, yes.

We don't work like that. We work on morale and confidence. Losing games is a huge hit on confidence.

He made the prediction before groups were drawn. I don't see what you're trying to say.

So what? They would have gotten face planted by CLG or SKT.

clemenx

Banned
I hope FNC beat C9. As much as their cinderella history is great. I want to see FNC in quarters... they shouldn't have thrown against AHQ.

I think if a team were to target AN and keep him down AHQ would fall apart. They remind me of Gravity with a stronger top. Once teams learned to exploit Altec Gravity faltered hard. Solid support, ADC who carries, cheesy mid, solid top.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
AN is useless without the Kench to save him.

The post-season is going to be fascinating. I wonder if China is going to have a mass exodus of players returning to Korea

From everything I've read, this is unlikely. Korean organisations really do not want to stump up comparable money and conditions to what the Chinese are offering. I'm sure there will be several players who make the trip back, but until the money equalises out there's going to be supply for the Chinese demand.

Neol

This is the match I'm looking forward too.

Fnatic fan so gonna root for them but I honestly wouldn't be that mad if c9 pulls ahead.

zer0das

Banned
I feel like the Yauso pick is a mistake. Picked it too early, think they're trying to "fake out" C9 a bit too much, without thinking through the actual picks.

Reignover's cask to stop Lemon from stunning probably saved that fight. That would have been a 3 man Morg stun and Azir was on his way down.

Top Bottom