• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends World Championships 2015 |OCT 1-OCT 31|

patchday

Yeah I never get to really watch the matches til the weekend. While at work, I just stream the audio so I can still get work done. But obviously, only listening to the audio during weekdays is not sufficient.

I might watch that Thurs morning match though that occurs at 7am my time before I go to work :)

Elfstruck

Urgh I hate Riot's world schedule for this 2nd week. Why does group A starts at 5AM and Group B at 1AM? And why it doesn't go from A-B-C-D, but A-C-D-B.....

NSESN

Urgh I hate Riot's world schedule for this 2nd week. Why does group A starts at 5AM and Group B at 1AM? And why it doesn't go from A-B-C-D, but A-C-D-B.....

I think this weak it starts ealier because of tiebreakers, but i don't understand why sunday is 2 hours earlier than saturday

Leezard

http://immortals.gg/

Team 8 is now owned by Linkin Park, a co-owner of Memphis Grizzlies, part of Lionsgate and Machinima, and a friend of Kim Kardashian. Also they have a partnership with AMD.
That's an interesting ownership list.

They save the most interesting groups for last, it seems.

oh god... gotta wake up in 4 hours for #FAITHAGE

fuck EU times

Edit: fuck it, I fucked up my sleep. Just woke up at 12am from like a 4 hour nap. Just gonna stay up for #FAITHAGE's first two games.

garath

Busy morning for me. But I should be able to tune in with the audio only twitch stream later and listen in.

I really like how they're doing the whole group in one day.

Eh I don't get this analysis.

CLG just lost at the pick and bans. It has nothing to do with play because their lanes were completely destroyed by mismatch.

Eh I don't get this analysis.

CLG just lost at the pick and bans. It has nothing to do with play because their lanes were completely destroyed by mismatch.

Pobelter was straight up outplayed in mid, but beyond that I agree it was a p/b issue. That was the most on-tilt i'd ever seen the POB.

Wow CLG did really well in that draft phase if you ask me. Limited/no engage on KOO, counter-picked matchps in both top and mid, a first picked jungler, and one of the best supports to go with a siege comp. This should be their game.

I was wondering if they would flex Ekko top and pick Gragas instead.

Jungle Tank Ekko has been nerfed. Gragas would have been a better engage.

I don't know the match up between Fiora and Darius though.

Top Bottom