• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends World Championships 2015 |OCT 1-OCT 31|

Type2

Will Clg survive 3 games in the same day? They are lucky they won't have 2 games in a row I guess.

This is the big question for today because getting smacked by koo last week and starting this week off with another stomp must hit confidence. I hope that coaching pulls them through the group stage so they have yet another chance to clean up their gameplay.
Aphro is playing really poorly and its affecting their team calls.
This is really sad to watch because its a chain of mistakes putting CLG into tilt.

Edit: Anyone gonna be in mumble? I know group A is the least interesting but I might hop on in a moment.

I don't like the Fiora and Darius match up for Fiora.
It's melee vs Darius. Darius is just going to heal up on you.

Why not Gnar? Why not flex the Ekko top? Ekko could own Darius with Q and great trades.

Again, lost the game at pick and bans imo.

Quonny

Normally I would say just play it out, but CLG is known to tilt, and if they keep playing it's just gonna get worse.

Didn't think it so but there's a pretty large, clear divide in skill between Koo and CLG. Ah well, C9 showed up. So all my hopes are on them anyways.

They lost the game when they randomly gave up two kills to Darius for free because they had no idea how dangerous Tahm Kench/Darius laning together is. Once GorillA and Smeb were ahead they destroyed CLG.

I don't like the Fiora and Darius match up for Fiora.
It's melee vs Darius. Darius is just going to heal up on you.

Why not Gnar? Why not flex the Ekko top? Ekko could own Darius with Q and great trades.

Again, lost the game at pick and bans imo.
Darius vs Fiora is a fucking nightmare. You don't have enough mobility to stay away from him once he gets a Phage.

It's like picking Sivir into Cait thinking about using spellshield to "counter" her ult and traps. Then you remember that if you lane against each other you'll get shat on unless you're both at 3 items. CLG picked Fiora thinking they would just coast through laning phase until Zion could 1v1 Darius but then Doublelift's brain stopped working and it was over.

clemenx

Banned
Want to see FW vs CLG. FW should've won their first game tbh. CLG should thank them they're not 1-3

Alternatively, I hope Pain goes 3-0 today.

Also the fuck were these bans? Ashe? Kennen? ??????
Rightfully or not those 2 have kinda become KOO's "signature" champs.

Though, banning Kennen atm is prettttttty stupid.

They got wrecked by Smeb's Kennen (since they assumed it was GorillA's) and PraY's Ashe in their very last game. They were obvious bans if they didn't develop answers for them between their matches.

Type2

I dont like the format switch this week but I guess im only saying that because its Group A today. I have little interest in these games because whoever secures second is playing like trash compared to the other groups.

Also the fuck were these bans? Ashe? Kennen? ??????

I don't mind those. What I don't get is banning Kalista.

Why not first pick Kalista instead of Ekko? I mean, Ekko is like the worst priority pick you could do if they are not flexing it. And they obviously weren't flexing it because Pobelter is a safe laner and well, I might have thought Zion could play a champ like that.

And not picking Viktor for Pobelter again is so weird.

Gnar, Gragas, Viktor, Kalista, Tahm Kench. That is what I would have wanted CLG's comp to be.

They got wrecked by Smeb's Kennen (since they assumed it was GorillA's) and PraY's Ashe in their very last game. They were obvious bans if they didn't develop answers for them between their matches.
I could understand the bans if the whole draft wasn't so... whatever that was.

First pick Ekko when you could have gotten Kalista if it weren't for the ban, proceed to give away Darius and Azir for free! Vayne is open, better pick Trist and do a weird damage-less build.

patchday

I wish they developed strategies to counter but guess in the end they still would've lost this game it feels like

patchday

Well I gotta cheer for my home teams - C9 and CLG. Darn, I won't be able to listen to the games today since my job has been doing different stuff today. So will have to follow up later today how things went for CLG

Pls someone post the pick/bans my friends, Neogaf is the only thing I can access at work.

CQzByLgW8AAGl6U.png

Coach Chris needs to sit Aphro and Zion down and yell at them until they stop choking. Or use the sport psychologist they have on staff.

Roybr

Aphro and Double have a great kalista and Tom bot Lane. Please pick it. Clg not looking good enough to save picks.

Ledhead

Props to Pain for giving KOO a fight. That said, this game is just dragging on. Neither team has the ability to close

LOL spoke too soon - 2nd edit: Edited too soon

Top Bottom