• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends World Championships 2015 |OCT 1-OCT 31|

Maple has so much presence on LB. With so many patches dominated by control mages I'd forgotten just how oppressive a well played assassin can be. SwordArt was the MVP, though I have to give Karsa some credit for remembering to upgrade his trinket this game. Doublelift had his second bad game of the day.

Interested to see how KOO ban against Flash Wolves after this.

Thanks, CLG, for making Group A interesting.
AHAHAHAH Clg getting crushed in the weakest group xD
That's funny, I don't see LGD in their group.
Edit: Seriously though group C is probably the easiest group in my opinion. Pain wasn't a bad team coming into this and LMS teams in general are better than previous years.

Godan

Well being a CLG fan i dont want them to get out of groups now as they are just so bad right now would be a free win for whoever gets them in the next round.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Welp, this is the CLG we all know and love sigh.

Bacon

Whenever you hear rumors of how well a western team is performing in scrims you can always immediately count that team out

C9 took all the faith. Oh well, maybe next year CLG (the tilt is to strong)

I have to wonder if they need to replace Aphro. He has an issue with tilting in high pressure situations. This playoffs was the first time he didn't choke, but he's back to choking at Worlds.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
CLG will never replace Aphro. The current roster is okay but they need to learn to handle pressure and losing better.

CLG should seriously consider putting in Huhi. Pobelter is a non-factor in these matches anyway. CLG could at least try to advantage of the surprise factor.

KQL7U.gif

Top Bottom