• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends World Championships 2015 |OCT 1-OCT 31|

Ferga

Oh my fucking god. The lee sin gets the 5th drag and manages to set up the perfect yasuo ult again

Holy shit. Well played.

Great match to watch. Maple played a superb Yasuo, but the shotcalling from both teams became messy towards the end. Gutting loss for paiN.

Him blocking the Ori ult in mid lane (after Mylon got caught) saved the game, and he won his lane and teamfought well. He had to do a huge chunk of his team's damage since NL kept getting caught out.

Karsa played (mostly - getting caught trying to force an engage after 40 minutes would have lost his team the game if paiN didn't get scared) a great match too, but not upgrading his trinket in a pick comp is unforgivable.

It's unlikely that Koo or Origen will come in 2nd in their groups, but i'd love to see Origen vs Koo in the quarters.

Edit: After the relatively weak Darius performances last week it's nice to see the champ played to his full potential in Smeb's hands.

Fracas

#fuckonami
I hope the Ekko pick is because CLG thinks it's good, and not because Xmithie's champion pool is shallow on the current patch.

Probably a little from column A and a little from column B.

edit: oh shit i'm stupid. wasn't watching, assumed it was xmithie since he's spammed it haha

If CLG wins this Koo is secured as #1 and CLG is secured as #2 seeds. Important match. It'd be cool for CLG to give Huhi a game if CLG wins this once since they'd have a secured seed.

Well played flex from CLG. After they picked the Viktor I was worried they were just leaving Ekko for Xmithie. Now we'll just have to see how well it does in game.

Well played flex from CLG. After they picked the Viktor I was worried they were just leaving Ekko for Xmithie. Now we'll just have to see how well it does in game.

Yeah, Steak will be useless against Ekko. It might not matter if Karsa camps top again like they did in the first game against CLG.

idlewild_

DL getting caught out farming alone? This has never happened before.
Kappa.png

If CLG gets out of groups they need to have a miracle before the round of 8. They would be the weakest 2nd seed.

Edit: Aphromoo feel free to dodge a binding.

Top Bottom