• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends World Championships 2015 |OCT 1-OCT 31|

Quonny

NA does this across games. In Dota 2, same thing. They always tunnel hard on one strategy and then after the initial week the othe teams figure them out.

When the support Kennen killed the veigar, i was rooting for the support. I don't want to see C9 get to the group stage, mostly cause I always see NA tournaments, it's refreshing to see new players and play styles.

Makareu

I know you guys don't find it funny.

But 2 Taiwanese teams with full blooded Taiwanese 5 man rooster in QF compare to China's pathetic 1 team showing with 40% Koreans imports in all their 3 teams ( because if you can't beat them, buy them approach ) = hell unleashed on chinese boards.

PS: I'm not Taiwanese.

As usual LMS teams are underestimated at international events.
(AHQ still not in QF though)

Gorgaerea

Neo Member

But 2 Taiwanese teams with full blooded Taiwanese 5 man rooster in QF compare to China's pathetic 1 team showing with 40% Koreans imports in all their 3 teams ( because if you can't beat them, buy them approach ) = hell unleashed on chinese boards.

It is funny. Most teams think they can just import a Korean and become a world class team. Sure, those Koreans (sometimes) have ridiculous good mechanical skills, but there is so much more than that.

It's a team game with 5 people, the Korean in question has to fit in the team atmosphere (also: language barrier). And I have the feeling this is rarely the case (FNC showcases how it should be done, Huni and Reignover fit in the team as a whole)

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
NA is donezo

FNATIC/OG you're our last hope.

I dont think they are full blooded :p

Really surprised C9 struggled so bad in that last match

Leezard

Asian teams are way better at teamfights, but FNC need to pick out individuals more. They should ward more.
Rather than ahq being better at team fighting, their comp is stronger for team fighting. Fnatic has not built a comp for team fighting in the late game.

Kalentan

NA falling apart.

Remember when we made fun of China? Well, NA is giving us bigger laugh.

Seriously, it's fucking wield how they do great in week one and then fall apart in week two. It's like what, did they expect to not need to change strategies? They should have had a week one strategy and a week two strategy so the enemy teams couldn't figure them out so easily.

That was such an amazing game. Fanatic <3. That distorion on LB when Tahm was spitting out Jinx in the bot lane was so sick. I want to see a Jinx nerf, she makes me QQ with those AoE crits.

faridmon

Rather than ahq being better at team fighting, their comp is stronger for team fighting. Fnatic has not built a comp for team fighting in the late game.

While I do think Ekko can have a great effect in tf, you are right, AHQ have way too much CC and aoe than Fnatic

WOW

What a day of games so far! I am crushed that C9 has underperformed, but I think they have a good shot after that heartbreaking loss for AHQ in the tiebreaker.

Flare

That last teamfight was insane by Fnatic.

As for the tiebreaker, there's almost no chance C9's getting out after their play today. On the other hand, AHQ have looked much better.

Top Bottom