• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends World Championships 2015 |OCT 1-OCT 31|

(week 2 records in parenthesis)

KR: 15-3 (8-1)
TW: 8-5 (6-1)
EU: 10-8 (5-4)
CN: 8-10 (5-4)
BR: 2-4 (1-2)
NA: 6-13 (0-10)

BR>NA confirmed

Leezard

KR, TW and EU looking strong so far. EDG are potentially strong as well, it's hard to judge from their group.

I doubt anyone will beat SKT though.

I'm just choosing to not be salty about NA and congratulate the teams that won. It's better that no NA teams got out of groups because honestly after week two none of them looked like they would've been anything but an easy win.
Edit: GOD DAMN IT I was 2 points short for my poro icon :( :( :(

Leezard

Give LMS 3 seats and NA 2!
At this point it would be reasonable to do that, but I expect the fan backlash would be too large. I think it is more likely that next world's will have 20 teams invited, with LMS and BR each getting a spot. Korea should have a spot as well and I have no idea which region would have the final spot.

Leezard

OG probably got the best possible draw for the quarters.

FNC has a tough matchup, but it will be interesting to see.

RIP ahq.

clemenx

Banned
I only wish for competitive sets. Pls no 3-0 boring stuff.

Pls watch a lot of SKT videos other teams. Don't make it too easy for them.

Usobuko

Banned
huh?

Any team who happens to be in the final are there because they were the best, doesn't matter where they are from....

or is it the salt?

I barely understand LoL meta coming from a Dota 2 background.

I watch Worlds for entertainment value. I love to see either of these happen.

1) Taiwan teams advancing further than Chinese teams
2) Any teams upsetting the SK T1
3) Any regions severely underperformed.

so far, 0-10 NA losing streaks and Taiwan > China in QF was amusing.

Even Brazil got more wins this week.

I'm so glad I haven't watched this shit show. I read about CLG and got pissed off, I don't care about TSM but I figure C9 can get ONE WIN today to guaranteed at least #2 spot, but holy fuck they got shitted on by looking at the score/stats.

Type2

I have to say I didn't expect much from c9 but the fact that they couldn't win one game to have a handle to advance is surprising.
I'm excited for the best of 5s though! Can't wait for some different comps from teams.

Top Bottom