• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends World Championships 2015 |OCT 1-OCT 31|

I like the analyst desk. "Try to two-vs-two C9's botlane."

Like it's some kind of revelation that Lemonation basically hasn't won a symmetrical lane match-up in a year or more, and C9 benefits more than anyone from laneswaps that put the ADC in a solo lane. (Sneaky literally has a better KDA solo laning than duo'd with Lemon. Truly, the mark of a great support.)

too bad Kitties is so terrible iG can't even do that Kappa

God, is everyone in this tournament a complete mental invalid? Stop trying to dive Darius under a turret without minions. The same thing happens every single time.

C9 are guaranteed at least a tie breaker (since Fnatic and ahq can't both get to 4 wins as they've still to play each other), but with how badly they've been beaten today I think they really need to beat iG.

Leezard

hfCoWnU.png

Firestorm

Will iG make it a 3 way tie and make Monte's dream come true?
I don't think that's possible anymore.

If Cloud 9 beats IG, then they're 4-2. Otherwise they're 3-3.
Fnatic and AHQ are currently 3-2. The winner will be 4-2. Loser will be 3-3.

That means if Cloud 9 wins, they will play the winner of Fnatic vs AHQ in a tiebreaker for 1st. Loser of Fnatic vs AHQ is out.
If Cloud 9 loses, they will play the loser of Fnatic vs AHQ in a tiebreaker for 2nd. Loser of the tiebreaker is out.

Regardless IG finishes 2-4 or 1-5.

I don't think that's possible anymore.

If Cloud 9 beats IG, then they're 4-2. Otherwise they're 3-3.
Fnatic and AHQ are currently 3-2. The winner will be 4-2. Loser will be 3-3.

That means if Cloud 9 wins, they will play the winner of Fnatic vs AHQ in a tiebreaker for 1st. Loser of Fnatic vs AHQ is out.
If Cloud 9 loses, they will play the loser of Fnatic vs AHQ in a tiebreaker for 2nd. Loser of the tiebreaker is out.

Regardless IG finishes 2-4 or 1-5.

Oh yeah I forgot the last game.

Edit: I think I'm just gonna sleep.

Nekofrog

Banned
and this is veigar after dfg is gone

rofl

edit: in other news, sneaky still sucks. better not buy a qss vs gnar/liss/kennen huh buddy

Gorgaerea

Neo Member
So correct me if i'm wrong, but if C9 loses, they still have to play a tiebreaker for second place right?
(winner FNC vs AHQ has first place, the loser fights C9 for 2nd?)

Gorgaerea

Neo Member
I hope C9 and Fnatic lose.

NA vs EU grudge fight to qualify is classic. Perfect ending for the group stage.

Nah man, this is no EU vs NA, but West vs East :p Gotta hope all western teams advance and then they can fight it out in quarters or semis.

Yeah, but its 3rd tier NA team against 1st tier EU.

Yeah and FNC lost the first game :/ But they are looking a lot better (and c9 a lot worse)

Usobuko

Banned
I know you guys don't find it funny.

But 2 Taiwanese teams with full blooded Taiwanese 5 man rooster in QF compare to China's pathetic 1 team showing with 40% Koreans imports in all their 3 teams ( because if you can't beat them, buy them approach ) = hell unleashed on chinese boards.

PS: I'm not Taiwanese.

Top Bottom