• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends World Championships 2015 |OCT 1-OCT 31|

That last teamfight was insane by Fnatic.

As for the tiebreaker, there's almost no chance C9's getting out after their play today. On the other hand, AHQ have looked much better.

Never say no chance. This is C9 pulling out their reverse sweep magic coming up right now.

faridmon

It was a stupid throw. They could have just gone for it rather than take the 3rd inhibitors. Ekko was dead, why not push?

Fnatic couple very well go very far. Love the way the play !

faridmon

I have feeling that C9 is gonna win by a huge margins. They felt they were too good because of all of those easy wins last week. That arrogance cost them, but now I know that they are back being carful and that is when they play best.....

although I want them to lose for maximum comedy

Working as intended. I didn't realize just how strong Jinx was until I saw the 1k crits lol

That was funny as hell.

Sivir trying to get the inhibitor, almost does it, Jinx shows up 2 shots, dead.

faridmon

Hai developing Lee Sin Syndrome

tumblr_mk75s9H6Mp1qkjfsyo1_500.gif

Leezard

I like c9's team comp. Ahq has much less protection for jinx this game. It's up to ahq to out play them or get ahead since they have the squishier comp.

Edit: Incarnation is still the strongest point on c9.

patchday

c9 balls went down because daruis. hai made a great save tho

Incarnation performing along with hai. not sure what lemonnation was doing early game

cHinzo

Lol, that flash ulti in full vision was so awful. On the same level as the Febiven tower dive top with Leblanc. No way it's gonna work. XD

Neol

Well that's that.

Everyone on AHQ is too ahead so it doesn't matter if they use everything to blow up Jinx when you got damage on the other 4 people.

Top Bottom