• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends World Championships 2015 |OCT 1-OCT 31|

I think you are right, IMO FW lost the series when they let OG win the first game on Red side, winning a game on Red side is pretty big because the other team can't ban your picks in the next game because of GP and Morde.

Flash Wolves also had more targetable picks since they shown the same picks over and over.

Red side always has to ban GP, Morde, and Lulu in every game, or face a extremely tough match. Letting Lulu through has costed them.

How? You lane against the one who will be tp ganking you.
Yeah, now you're laning against someone that is very, very hard to kill and if it's someone like Darius can easily kill you.

There's zero reason to be aggressive as ADC. It's not worth it unless you get a free kill from a 4 man dive, then it's back to freezing lane and farming farming farming
Will there be a match for third place?
No, both teams that lose at semis are third place.

killatopak

Gold Member
Yeah, now you're laning against someone that is very, very hard to kill and if it's someone like Darius can easily kill you.

There's zero reason to be aggressive as ADC. It's not worth it unless you get a free kill from a 4 man dive, then it's back to freezing lane and farming farming farming

But you have your support with you. You just shove to tower and deny him cs. allow your jungler to kill the top scuttle crab and ward the bushes at top. There, safe and aggressive laning.

But you have your support with you. You just shove to tower and deny him cs. allow your jungler to kill the top scuttle crab and ward the bushes at top. There, safe and aggressive laning.
In lane swaps rarely the support will actually stay in a 2v1, most of the time they just roam around. You don't exactly do much damage early so after the first back top laners will just scoff at you so the optimal strategy is usually to fast push the turret then sit on your ass.

Also now that TP is gaining traction in mid lane, you have even less incentive to try to do anything before you get two items.

killatopak

Gold Member
In lane swaps rarely the support will actually stay in a 2v1, most of the time they just roam around. You don't exactly do much damage early so after the first back top laners will just scoff at you so the optimal strategy is usually to fast push the turret then sit on your ass.

Also now that TP is gaining traction in mid lane, you have even less incentive to try to do anything before you get two items.

yeah. i guess the surge of tp mid really put a wrench in what the adc could do.

janoDX

Niels is a monster. Rookie of the season. And OG is having the new team dream, on their first season they're already on semis of the world championship.

That was an awesome first event to go to.

ntm28Yb.jpg

Berlin next for me in a couple of weeks :D

Nekofrog

Banned
Because if red team doesn't ban them first pick on blue team just picks them. And both of them are really overpowered due to failed reworks.

GP is considered the hardest of hard counters to Morde. Therefor if you're blue, you have the threat of picking one or the other or both.

If redside bans GP but not Morde, you have Morde. If they ban Morde but not GP, you have GP. If they get Morde and GP is up, you get the free counter. Redside is literally forced into using 2 bans on GP and Morde, or they probably lose the game.

Niels is a monster. Rookie of the season. And OG is having the new team dream, on their first season they're already on semis of the world championship.

"New" team.

Actually the Season 1 champions. (Even if Fauxnatic is still the better team, and actually new.)

So apparently today's match dropped the number of perfect pick'ems from 52 to 31.

You'd think tomorrow's match would be an easy pick, but you'd have to have some wild picks to even be here, so who knows...

Godan

Been wanting SKT to win worlds before it started but would like to see an upset here to make worlds even more interesting.

Annubis

I guess the analyst was right. If anyone takes a game out of SKT, it would be AHQ.
I don't see anyone else being able to get a single game out of them.
Problem is that for AHQ to get a game, SKT needs to fuck up majorly in the early game... and that's not likely.

Ambition

Man how do teams make the mistake of staying under a turret that's one hit away from dying and not expect to get dove? I mean c'mon, you blew all your fucking summoners 30 seconds ago...
Edit: dat Rek'sai gank..

Top Bottom