• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends World Championships 2015 |OCT 1-OCT 31|

Nekofrog

Banned
my main issue with the mithy kench pick is he played it like 99% of kenchs i see out there. gets all 3 stacks and then tries to steal the kill with his W, which results in the target living with like 2% hp because he didn't just let the ADC finish it off and instead stopped all DPS to it.

Ambition

Those crits
KuGsj.gif

Ambition

FW has so much peel and you'd think NL had double PDs with the amount of crits he's getting but it's just an IE with Shiv lmao

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Peke Orianna is trash, Soaz played like trash, OG just regroup and fucking focus.

killatopak

Gold Member
I think Soaz' many bad plays at top lane following his amazing play at the beginning really contributed to their defeat. There was no objective at top so leaving Gnar to stay their wouldn't have been bad. Just needed to group up at mid and push it could have made their lead grow.

garath

So these quarters are bo5? OG up 2-1 it sounds like? I can start watching on the bus home from work in 40 min but that sounds like it might be too late

Neol

Hmm Irelia.

Well these games do go long so Irelia can get core items. All depends on whether they can keep her relevant till then.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Why no Kalista for Niels, makes zero sense.

killatopak

Gold Member
Hmm Irelia.

Well these games do go long so Irelia can get core items. All depends on whether they can keep her relevant till then.

Irelia is bad once it gets really late. She falls off after mid game. She only gets good after the trinity.

Nekofrog

Banned
Irelia is bad once it gets really late. She falls off after mid game. She only gets good after the trinity.

she's never "bad". even with just triforce, if she can find a squishie it will die. building a second damage item at some point keeps her late game damage relevant. are there better late champions? heck yeah, but she does fine.

killatopak

Gold Member
she's never "bad". even with just triforce, if she can find a squishie it will die. building a second damage item at some point keeps her late game damage relevant. are there better late champions? heck yeah, but she does fine.

She can't really find and kill a squishy when there's a morgana with black shield that would block her stun and a lulu who would ult anyone.

Irelia isn't really a tank so building a second damage item instead of a tank item would blow her up in team fights. Building a tank item would delay her power spike after the trinity so. I dunno she has to snowball if she wants to be relevant all throughout the game.

Top Bottom