• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends World Championships 2015 |OCT 1-OCT 31|

I hope Riot makes changes in the next season so the game has a different tempo, not feeling the play super safe for 20 min and then things explode. I miss watching the Korean aggression and picking fights every 5 min. So many tower dives and not giving a fuck.
Also Tahm is a great addition to league, love the little guy and his design.

If nothing else, this tournament has shown me that I don't think Tahm Kench is OP because I'm a scrub who needs to git gud, but because he's broken as shit. What is his winrate at now?

Neol

DO IT FAKER

TAHM KENCH MID DO ITTT

edit: Guess Marin was right. Faker never gnna play the kench in competitive :/

JesseZao

I hope Riot makes changes in the next season so the game has a different tempo, not feeling the play super safe for 20 min and then things explode. I miss watching the Korean aggression and picking fights every 5 min. So many tower dives and not giving a fuck.

It would be fun to have a Heroes of the Storm type mode for LoL. It excels in getting right into the action.

Leezard

This season EU and China has been playing aggressive even in the early game. Korea and NA has been playing more passive.

garath

I don't necessarily think we need more bans. Having a few outlier op champs isn't a big deal. It causes adjustments in the pick and ban phase though. That's where I think a lot of teams have fallen short. They don't know how to work around having too many strong champs out there and build a solid team around it.

Ugh I really dislike the Juggernaut patch. Mord and Gang taking a spot in bans (GP is so annoying), then everyone trying to pick Darius. At least we have Tahm, hope he gets a skin.

killatopak

Gold Member
How many champs were we at with the 2->3 ban patch?

I don't see why there couldn't be 4 bans with how they've balanced things.
16 champ requirement for rank is already a tall task considering you need to buy runes too. Increasing them to 5 would mean 4 more additional champs.

Ambition

Man, fuck Tahm Kench. It's stupid how you can't even punish players mistakes because of interactions like Tahm's Devour. And then there's TP...
Edit: That Flash prediction :L

Ambition

1390864774751s.jpg

Tahm Kench is bullshit

Greyhealth feels like a reasonable mechanic.
Edit: I have no idea what Tahm Kench's numbers look like, but it feels like his W should have increased mana cost so you can't just constantly eat someone. Forcing tahm kench to eat his teammate should be a punishment unless they're using it aggressively.

Neol

To be fair Tahm Kench does do poorly in lane against a poke oriented bot lane. Sadly there's not that many poke oriented adc's that are viable in competitive play.

Ah hahaha that fail rocket jump over mid lane.
AHQ played really great games and it was close but then something happen after 20 mins and things go out of control for SKT. I kinda don't want to see SKT lose but it is exciting to see this game.

Top Bottom