• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends World Championships 2015 |OCT 1-OCT 31|

Maybe you should read MaRin's quotes again. And again, win rates suggest otherwise. It's a pretty even matchup with Fiora scaling better in the late game.

Again, MaRin did a lot of dumb dives, and even still he was consistently driving Darius back.

In regards to his ult, with 40% CDR it's on like a 40s cooldown. He can keep using it to drive Darius out of lane as much as he wants.

I dunno dude, you're just showing a fundamental lack of understanding in terms of how the matchup works.

So what did Marin say? Did he say he picked into Darius? Nope.

He explains when Fiora has items, Fiora is stronger, but didn't say for what. Obviously, it's for split pushing, while Darius will absolutely monster Fiora in lane.
Diving towers? I guess maybe you didn't see Darius killing Fiora under her tower. You made no sense

Darius will Q, maybe Fiora will get Riposte off, but then it's followed up by Apprehend and Crippling Strike. It's a completely uneven trade that Marin, in those very games, use Grand Challenge and Flash out in order for it to be even. And even if it ends up even, Apprehend sets Marin up for easy ganking. Not having a 40s cooldown for a TP flank is game changing and could have tipped the scale on many lanes elsewhere.

I don't know what you were watching, but I was watching Darius dominating laning phase against Fiora that even the casters were questioning Marin's abilities.

cHinzo

I really hope Fnatic pulls through tomorrow against EDG. I wanna see this Fnatic play against the Koreans. :( EDG most likely gonna win though.

I thought it was because Koro crapped up at playoffs and AmazingJ did well at regionals.

Well I personally never bought that I obviously don't know for a fact, but from what I've read on reddit it seems like that. Some guy had a good number of upvotes wrote on the situation and that was his answer it was pretty detailed with links to chinese websites etc..

Well I personally never bought that I obviously don't know for a fact, but from what I've read on reddit it seems like that. Some guy had a good number of upvotes wrote on the situation and that was his answer it was pretty detailed with links to chinese websites etc..

Well that is what happened, but whether there is more drama to it, I can't say.

AmazingJ was pulling off great carry performances during regionals, so they probably thought AmazingJ does better on this meta.

zkylon

zkylewd
man, tahm is such a painful champion to watch. he's obviously got an awesome design and some really cool concepts around his kit but it was so insufferable to watch thresh go crazy trying to make plays to be constantly reset like that, specially cos tahm kind of doesn't really do anything? like he runs away and that's it

out with the tahm, in with the bard plss

Leezard

FNC Jatt?

bDoMADl.png

Top Bottom