• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends World Championships 2015 |OCT 1-OCT 31|

Nekofrog

Banned
e2JaErh.png

my man

Leezard

not really.

It was that Baron fight that allowed them to come back and win.

What? As soon as Fnatic grouped up they won a fight and got Baron, swinging them from a gold deficit to a gold lead. They controlled the game until Rekkles got picked off at the top tower. They fight one more time and Fnatic win.

They absolutely controlled the mid game.

I love all the pocket picks coming out in worlds, not all of them worked, like ADC Jayce or Brand support, but xPeke's Anivia and Rekkles' Kennan are so fun to see.

They gotta at least fix her bugs, right?

not really.

It was that Baron fight that allowed them to come back and win.

Which was in the mid game, which was followed by them controlling the game from that point.

Leezard

I think EDG might have won the game if they just had Jayce + Fiora teleport bot. There were enough super minions that Febiven should not be able to waveclear it even if he managed to recall in time; they could just let Thresh chase and interrupt his recall as well.

killatopak

Gold Member
What? As soon as Fnatic grouped up they won a fight and got Baron, swinging them from a gold deficit to a gold lead. They controlled the game until Rekkles got picked off at the top tower. They fight one more time and Fnatic win.

They absolutely controlled the mid game.
I think my mid game yours are fundametally different. I concede.

Sjokz and her dress... Uffff...
This game... Uffff...
How will I survive?!
Getting interviewed by Sjokz is like the ultimate motivation for european players to win
I think EDG might have won the game if they just had Jayce + Fiora teleport bot. There were enough super minions that Febiven should not be able to waveclear it even if he managed to recall in time; they could just let Thresh chase and interrupt his recall as well.
I dunno, Rekkles should have been respawning soon, all Febiven had to do was stall and then EDG would be two teleports down for the next Baron - not that tping for that Baron fight helped in any way lol

Leezard

Getting interviewed by Sjokz is like the ultimate motivation for european players to win

I dunno, Rekkles should have been respawning soon, all Febiven had to do was stall and then EDG would be two teleports down for the next Baron - not that tping for that Baron fight helped in any way lol

That's possible too. It's hard to be 100% sure on this one. If they failed it would be really bad.

edit: FNatic not banning GP + Morde. Interesting draft.

Nekofrog

Banned
one of riot's audio guys used the extended MP3 instead of a the short loop, 'cause it's like 3 minutes of blurpy atmosphere instead of music. lol

idlewild_

I've had this q bug on Gragas before and it lasted the rest of the game

edit: assuming this is the in game bug where you can't cast your q and not some keyboard issue

Fucking hell this game, this was a known bug? Wait, why am I surprised, Quinn has been bugged since release.

Seriously, though, this is dumb.

The crowd at this seem kinda dull. Wish it was the French crowd as they seem to go all out with chants and all.

I heard a lot of it was Chips et Noi being really good hype men and keeping the fans pumped.

Top Bottom