• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends World Championships 2015 |OCT 1-OCT 31|

Quonny

E9aH1ZP.jpg

Kiyo

Why isn't there a system that saves the game every minute like Dota or a way to resume the game like Starcraft? This seems really bad.

Why isn't there a system that saves the game every minute like Dota or a way to resume the game like Starcraft? This seems really bad.

*shrugs* On top of that, the bugs been around for a while too. It's was only going to be a matter of time before shit like this happens.

Moments hunter

Neo Member
I heard caster saying it is known bug... this is just lame
I understand that things like that can happen even in real sports... but never with rematch...

That game was right before the key moment when Fnatic were going to contest EDG's third dragon. Whoever won that fight would almost certainly win the game after 20 minutes of stalling by the late game comp against the Morde and Kassadin. So much build up for an anticlimax.

Neol

I have faith that one day we'll have a game engine and client that is comparable to DoTA. One day...

At least its not as bad as the season 2 championship issues. That Clg EU and WE match still gives me nightmares.

Yeah I dunno if I like the Veigar blind pick.

Just exerts zero pressure in lane and is late scaling. Also doesn't synergize with any champions like the time when C9 used it with Lee Sin.

Top Bottom