• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends World Championships 2015 |OCT 1-OCT 31|

Makareu

That EU baron is something real.
Still salty about Amazing trading a 1 for 1 for no reason under turret and losing dragon in the process.

Makareu

OG has probably already done more than most (included me) expected. Cant help but wonder what could have been if Amazing had any impact.

Good effort. SKT lose a 2nd tier tower, an inhibitor tower, and a baron for the first time in the tournament. If sOAZ's Flash->TP had worked at the last baron instead of catching Easyhoon's ult they might have been able to swing it back. I think I would just ban Marin's Fiora. Whatever needs let through is probably worth it to be honest.

Bah...that was depressing. OG was playing so well. SKT decimated with Baron. I wonder how different this would've went if OG got that inhib. And is Soaz awful, or just Kennan?

janoDX

Good effort. SKT lose a 2nd tier tower, an inhibitor tower, and a baron for the first time in the tournament. If sOAZ's Flash->TP had worked at the last baron instead of catching Easyhoon's ult they might have been able to swing it back. I think I would just ban Marin's Fiora. Whatever needs let through is probably worth it to be honest.

If that Azir soldier wasn't bugged because Soaz clipped on it, OG could have won that game. SKT had no escape against that flank.

NSESN

If that Azir soldier wasn't bugged because Soaz clipped on it, OG could have won that game. SKT had no escape against that flank.

It wasn't a bug, If you flash in a Azir soldier you get bumped, but he was between the azir wall and a normal wall so he was stuck

Leezard

Azir wall is different as opposed to regular walls in that you need to flash over the whole Azir wall to make it through, whereas you only need to flash over half the width of regular walls to make it through.

They do have a huge tactical advantage with being able to swap out players on the fly like that. Honestly, all teams should be forced to play with the first line up unless someone gets physically injured somehow.

killatopak

Gold Member
They do have a huge tactical advantage with being able to swap out players on the fly like that. Honestly, all teams should be forced to play with the first line up unless someone gets physically injured somehow.

Origen could also swap their supp you know?

kenbo

iqyK0h7.png

Top Bottom