• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends World Championships 2015 |OCT 1-OCT 31|

zkylon

zkylewd
that throw, considering how dodgy the org has been with cs:go, wonder if that was even legit.
what do u guys think

worst post of worlds?

To be fair, Kalista wasn't even at the centre of Dmg from Koo.

Neither teams had a properly functioning adc
yeah, they had that one really bad fight and got outscaled thanks to exhaust/tp and just champion scaling

you just don't give 4 kills to a scaling champion if you need to win the early game

faridmon

yeah, they had that one really bad fight and got outscaled thanks to exhaust/tp and just champion scaling

you just don't give 4 kills to a scaling champion if you need to win the early game

Indeed

also, speaking of which, this game might have shown me how important Exhaust is to TF. didn't Koo had 4 Exhast or something? Thats a an automatic win in every TF

zkylon

zkylewd
anyone wants to chat over the games we're here: https://discord.gg/0b3kquytXU9W6GUx

Indeed

also, speaking of which, this game might have shown me how important Exhaust is to TF. didn't Koo had 4 Exhast or something? Thats a an automatic win in every TF

ignite is really strong for the early game tho

it made sense for fnatic to go three ignites, they just ran their snowballing into a wall with that really bad teamfight bot

As brilliant as that comeback was from KOO, Fnatic were really unlucky that Kassadin got 4 kills in the first messy teamfight while Rek'Sai got all of Fnatic's. Would've been a totally different game if they were split fairly.

faridmon

As brilliant as that comeback was from KOO, Fnatic were really unlucky that Kassadin got 4 kills in the first messy teamfight while Rek'Sai got all of Fnatic's. Would've been a totally different game if they were split fairly.

How is that Unfair? Regnover have always been that type of payer. He doe get kills and later on helps the team by tanking and CCing. Fnatic should have expected that you should not ever give a up kills to Kassadin because his late games is undeniably monstrous.

Anyway, that game showed that Koo had a plan beforehand, and Fnaic just played the game they always played and they got taken to the cleaners in most TF,

zkylon

zkylewd
you misunderstood what kotetsu said

fairly as in evenly

not justly

dumbo

and it really was unlucky that kass got all 4 kills. fnatic had a really good plan and played the early game well, it just went out the window when kass gets lucky and takes all the kills

faridmon

you misunderstood what kotetsu said

fairly as in evenly

not justly

dumbo

and it really was unlucky that kass got all 4 kills. fnatic had a really good plan and played the early game well, it just went out the window when kass gets lucky and takes all the kills

Oh ok

My bad

Talents

Banned
It seems like Pray and Gorilla are the ones winning the fights. Every fight Gorilla has got a really good knockup with the Kalista ult.

I've been screaming at the monitor for the lack of renekton and hecarmin (my season 3 and season 5 mains) in the group stage with all the dairus and fiora and now i get to see them. These Koreans teams knew all along they just didn't feel the need to show it.

Fnc has some really good plays this set but they cant keep it up.

Seeing hecarmin shit on riven is such a pleasure of mine.

zkylon

zkylewd
fnatic came from two very emotional/mentally taxing games, so yeah, they're looking tilted

it's a pity, wanted to see fnatic at finals :T

SteveO409

Did you know Halo invented the FPS?
Is this the worst Worlds in history in terms of competitiveness ? So sad that every playoff series has been a 3-0 or 3-1 stomp ;_;

zkylon

zkylewd
Is this the worst Worlds in history in terms of competitiveness ? So sad that every playoff series has been a 3-0 or 3-1 stomp ;_;
nope, season 3 was way worse

this worlds has been the most competitive ever, even if it goes 3-0 from semis to finals there were a lot of competitive games even if the results weren't there

Top Bottom